SOLD Stock Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrelnik

TJ Addict
Lifetime Supporting Member
Price
Free plus shipping
I have my stock wheels from an 05 LJ. Free local pickup or I can ship at your expense, including packing materials and all. Nothing wrong with them, just used and need a good clean-up.

I am in Fairfield county Connecticut.
IMG_20200725_113835.jpgIMG_20200725_113813.jpgIMG_20200725_113810.jpgIMG_20200725_113806.jpgIMG_20200725_113803.jpgIMG_20200725_113757.jpg

Free plus shipping if they need to be shipped. There is nothing wrong with them, I got new wheels a couple years ago and started to clean out my basement during this Pandemic.
Can’t beat that if anyone was looking for Ravine wheels, just picked up a set of Moabs for my LJ to put on soon. Do you go to any of the meetups in Ct?

Can’t beat that if anyone was looking for Ravine wheels, just picked up a set of Moabs for my LJ to put on soon. Do you go to any of the meetups in Ct?

So far no real hits. I was thinking of pulling and just bring them to a tire and wheel shop to see if they wanted them for free, or I may keep the center caps and just toss the wheels.

I don't head to any of the CT meetups. I tried to join one of the local groups but it was too painful. If I see a non-member meet-up I would surely go, but I don't really know where to look.

So far no real hits. I was thinking of pulling and just bring them to a tire and wheel shop to see if they wanted them for free, or I may keep the center caps and just toss the wheels.

I don't head to any of the CT meetups. I tried to join one of the local groups but it was too painful. If I see a non-member meet-up I would surely go, but I don't really know where to look.
I’m from Hartford county and I’m a part of a few Facebook groups but have never been to one. Doesn’t seem like a lot of people have tasteful mods so I’d hate to show up to a mall crawler fest. I’m with you if there was a non member meetup

Reactions: skrelnik
Hey skrelnik. Sorry for not getting back to you. Work hasn't really been any help since my manager says we can only get a shipping discount if we show our FedEx badge in a FedEx Office location. I know that is false since other FedEx employees on forums have gotten discounts tied to their online accounts.

Reactions: skrelnik
I REALLY want them it's just a longer ride than I have time for in the next couple of weeks. I would absolutely grab them. I'm about 2 hours away but my anniversary is this week. The wife is starting a new job next week so I might be able to come down one weekday if you're around and pick em' up. I could really use em', you should see what some idiot did to my factory Ravines....

I REALLY want them it's just a longer ride than I have time for in the next couple of weeks. I would absolutely grab them. I'm about 2 hours away but my anniversary is this week. The wife is starting a new job next week so I might be able to come down one weekday if you're around and pick em' up. I could really use em', you should see what some idiot did to my factory Ravines....

I am around on the weekdays, but weekends are more flexible and I may be able to drive 20 mins to Sikorsky and meet up there.

Reactions: hardtailpan
Status
Not open for further replies.