Stock, white 2004 Rubicon

d-cannon

Reformed JKUR, FJ40 80 100, 4Rnr, and Bronco owner
Supporting Member
While it is not the LJR that I covet, I could not pass up this cream puff when I saw it on Marketplace on Thanksgiving. It has 113k miles, but it is almost in perfect condition. Today, I swapped over the almost new 265/75/16 KO2s from my old Sport. I have already ordered a hoist-a-top, bulletpoint mount, and Bartact seat covers. I plan to do the below list over the next year before the 2022 Jeep Jamboree in WV. I hope to build it for 35s, but will run 33s on the Moab wheels for a while (if not indefinitely). I already have a recovery kit, sunshade, Bimini top, grab handles, Viair 400p, etc. from prior experience. I will have to unload the yellow and maroon TJs before I can really get to modifying the white one.

Get rid of the black headlight surrounds
Frameless soft top
4” suspension lift
Chromo axles
Drive shafts
Currielync
Thumb throttle
Front bumper, winch, and lights
Rear bumper with tire carrier
Upgrade the “seven” speaker stereo
Tailgate table
Big brakes and gearing (if I do go to 35s)

I am always happy to hear any opinions on potential options and things I may be forgetting.

6EF0C6EE-4924-426A-9476-BC0B2294393F.jpeg

6E69E4CD-3BD6-408E-8061-6E8993D348E9.jpeg

54C386B7-7B50-4CFB-9F16-5781646D5D83.jpeg

B342C545-7702-4FB0-8D65-E8E6455F4918.jpeg

I say - keep the black surrounds - or body color them. I put blacks on mine a couple of months ago (red Jeep), and like them much better than the faux chrome.
I saw a white TJ with body colored surrounds on this forum. It looked really nice.

Reactions: Zorba
I just a scored a full set of new-in-the-box Bedrug carpet for less than half price. I hope to get those installed soon. I wonder what my OEM carpet is worth?

35222691-A7D0-4C04-9E42-2B9CF83C4BC7.png

E331DFC4-F57E-4E13-9520-C8F88BEAD218.png

What? You don't like the eyeliner look? :) I have an aversion to chrome, even on the bezels. Body match would be sweet though.

Love a white TJ. The silver Rubicon badge is throwing me off. I assumed the Rubi and Jeep decals were always the same color from the factory. I like the silver though. Looks classy.

Reactions: JMT
While it is not the LJR that I covet, I could not pass up this cream puff when I saw it on Marketplace on Thanksgiving. It has 113k miles, but it is almost in perfect condition. Today, I swapped over the almost new 265/75/16 KO2s from my old Sport. I have already ordered a hoist-a-top, bulletpoint mount, and Bartact seat covers. I plan to do the below list over the next year before the 2022 Jeep Jamboree in WV. I hope to build it for 35s, but will run 33s on the Moab wheels for a while (if not indefinitely). I already have a recovery kit, sunshade, Bimini top, grab handles, Viair 400p, etc. from prior experience. I will have to unload the yellow and maroon TJs before I can really get to modifying the white one.

Get rid of the black headlight surrounds
Frameless soft top
4” suspension lift
Chromo axles
Drive shafts
Currielync
Thumb throttle
Front bumper, winch, and lights
Rear bumper with tire carrier
Upgrade the “seven” speaker stereo
Tailgate table
Big brakes and gearing (if I do go to 35s)

I am always happy to hear any opinions on potential options and things I may be forgetting.

View attachment 293037

View attachment 293038

View attachment 293039

View attachment 293040
Your little beauty looks a lot like mine did when I found it. And you future build also sounds a lot like mine 😏

IMG_0266_zpsb580bca6.JPG

CCD7F8AD-87F8-4C01-8377-BFA5012AE3BA.jpeg

Reactions: Squatch
Very nice find! I have a stone white 2001 and I like my eyeliner look for now. If/when I do change it, it’ll be to body color because like @Zorba I can’t stand chrome on a Jeep

Reactions: d-cannon
Very nice find! I have a stone white 2001 and I like my eyeliner look for now. If/when I do change it, it’ll be to body color because like @Zorba I can’t stand chrome on a Jeep
I generally like chrome, and think today's vehicles are missing something due to their lack of it. But Chrome doesn't belong on Jeeps or on the back bumper of a truck (at the very least). I like the eyeliner look on my Jeep (How could I not?), but body color would be just fine too.

Reactions: TWiG01
I generally like chrome, and think today's vehicles are missing something due to their lack of it. But Chrome doesn't belong on Jeeps or on the back bumper of a truck (at the very least). I like the eyeliner look on my Jeep (How could I not?), but body color would be just fine too.
Well why stop with eyeliner

F1AE9497-0534-4269-BAD9-754731CA7076.jpeg

Reactions: Fouledplugs