Storage for recovery straps and stuff

I kid you not, if someone like Bartact made a tactical spare cover or wrap with Molle on the tire tread perimeter it would find some reception- and would look pretty good with small bags attached.

I can see it being popular in the overlanding market where they're unlikely to knock it off and are used to loading and unloading a half ton of gear (so it wouldn't be left loaded to get stolen).

Reactions: rustygastank
If they change their molds to an angry ass to go with the plastic angry face grill fad they would make millions off the mall Jeepers.

clp3863356.jpg

Happened across this in my Youtube feed.

video makes it look like an even cheaper piece of shit than it did before... you can't even latch it closed without locking it?

Garbage, waste of money.

If I see someone show up with one of these on a run I'm on I will automatically know that person will need some extra 'TLC' to get through the trail lol.

video makes it look like an even cheaper piece of shit than it did before... you can't even latch it closed without locking it?

Garbage, waste of money.

If I see someone show up with one of these on a run I'm on I will automatically know that person will need some extra 'TLC' to get through the trail lol.
I agree, too much weight combined with fatigue and those ratchet straps will pull through leaving all your gear in the grill of the car behind you.