California Store for Jeep parts in California

Wyatt.pf

Hi, I'm a new TJ owner, I live in French Polynesia and I'm rebuilding my newly acquired Jeep. I'd like to apologize if I make some mistakes with the language.

So here is my situation: I will be travelling to Los Angeles and San Diego (less than a week total) in a few days. I am looking for a store that sells parts for Wranglers. I know online websites that have it all, but I'm afraid if I order online the orders won't be shipped in time. So I would like to buy the most parts I can in a store. I'm looking at some Quadratec rims, rear and front oem bumpers, side lightning, console buttons, exhaust, clutch, floor mats, air filter and maybe a few other accessories. So if anyone knows where I could find these that would be much appreciated. I'm kind of struggling because I live on an island and ordering parts by yourself or through a company is very expensive because of customs taxes. Also, the Jeep community is so small here, it's not easy to get some information and some help of any kind.

Best regards and thank you for your help.

Hi, I'm a new TJ owner, I live in French Polynesia and I'm rebuilding my newly acquired Jeep. I'd like to apologize if I make some mistakes with the language.

So here is my situation: I will be travelling to Los Angeles and San Diego (less than a week total) in a few days. I am looking for a store that sells parts for Wranglers. I know online websites that have it all, but I'm afraid if I order online the orders won't be shipped in time. So I would like to buy the most parts I can in a store. I'm looking at some Quadratec rims, rear and front oem bumpers, side lightning, console buttons, exhaust, clutch, floor mats, air filter and maybe a few other accessories. So if anyone knows where I could find these that would be much appreciated. I'm kind of struggling because I live on an island and ordering parts by yourself or through a company is very expensive because of customs taxes. Also, the Jeep community is so small here, it's not easy to get some information and some help of any kind.

Best regards and thank you for your help.
How are you getting the parts back to the island?

4 wheel parts is in LA - open to the public and should have most of what you said you needed. Savvy, Genright, and BMB are also in the area but you'd need to arrange pickup since I doubt any of them are typically open to the public.

Last edited:
How are you getting the parts back to the island?
By transit/forwarding agent located in Long Beach. It's kind of short notice because I have to drop off the parts at the docks before coming back to Tahiti. However, I also need to organize it as a package. Also, the main reason I'm travelling is not shopping for parts, I will be with other people so that's another problem. I was wondering about ordering from a website and make it shipped directly to the transit but by doing I'm afraid there will be multiple packages and the whole will be larger and heavier and the shipping cost to Tahiti will be higher.

By transit/forwarding agent located in Long Beach. It's kind of short notice because I have to drop off the parts at the docks before coming back to Tahiti. However, I also need to organize it as a package. Also, the main reason I'm travelling is not shopping for parts, I will be with other people so that's another problem. I was wondering about ordering from a website and make it shipped directly to the transit but by doing I'm afraid there will be multiple packages and the whole will be larger and heavier and the shipping cost to Tahiti will be higher.
With a bit more notice, you could have had everything shipped here and then picked it up to take it to Long Beach. I'm a bit less than halfway between San Diego and LA.

4 wheel parts is in LA - open to the public and should have most of what you said you needed. Savvy, Genright, and BMB are also in the area but you'd need to arrange pickup since I doubt any of them are typically open to the public.
He would want to go to the main store in Wilmington. That is the warehouse location and if they don't have it, it won't be had.

Reactions: Alex01
On your way to 4wheelparts you can stop here “Jeep thrillz”
13401 S Alameda St
Compton, CA 90222
United States
He is a Jeep shop but has a lot of used parts for the OEM stuff you are looking for. I suggest knowing the prices. OEM bumpers don’t usually go for a lot just FYI.

Are you talking about the 4wheelparts off the 91 in Compton? If so, for the original poster that 4wheelparts is close to Long Beach.
Yes, thanks for that. It has been a long time since I was there. My buddy Ryan had West Coast Customs on the other side of the freeway and I remember just going from his shop over to the main warehouse. Looking it up on the map, it now shows two stores back across the freeway from the main Trans warehouse. Sorry about that, been too long since I've been there and I didn't know it had changed. But yes, not that far from Long Beach.

Reactions: 06TJ35's
Yes, thanks for that. It has been a long time since I was there. My buddy Ryan had West Coast Customs on the other side of the freeway and I remember just going from his shop over to the main warehouse. Looking it up on the map, it now shows two stores back across the freeway from the main Trans warehouse. Sorry about that, been too long since I've been there and I didn't know it had changed. But yes, not that far from Long Beach.

West Coast Customs? Can I get a hot tub and a PS2 put in the back of my TJ Blaine?

• Haha
Reactions: j8ksdad and Alex01