STR8 EVIL

bromel

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Saw this gem on 93rd St in NYC the other day.

evil.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I wonder who put the cone on it? Haha

That's something I would have done if someone was taking up multiple parking spots, parked where they shouldn't be, etc. :LOL:

“IF” someone felt that is was appropriate to put that cone on the Jeep’s paint as a joke, that really sucks for who owns the Jeep.

There is a Verizon hardhat in the Jeep and those are Verizon cones. I'm willing to bet either the owner or some coworkers did it.

Reactions: MallCrawlOnTons
What does rubber cone do 2 car paint?
Well where do those cones usually sit?

Ever picked up a cone after it sits on the road or dirt? It will sometimes have small pieces of gravel, sand, and dirt stuck to its “feet.”
Hence, one of the benefits of them being made of a soft rubber, they dont slip, they “grip” the surface they are set on.

Well where do those cones usually sit?

Ever picked up a cone after it sits on the road or dirt? It will sometimes have small pieces of gravel, sand, and dirt stuck to its “feet.”
Hence, one of the benefits of them being made of a soft rubber, they dont slip, they “grip” the surface they are set on.

Okay and?
I lift the cone and place it on your jeep. The grippy surface messes the paint up?

It’s common forum sarcasm. Guess that joke flew right over your head.

No, it didn't, because it was a bad joke. To that end, I clarified my post, just in case the immaturity of using "gay" as an insult and backing it up with some variant of "everyone does it" went right over your head... which is exactly what happened.

No, it didn't, because it was a bad joke. To that end, I clarified my post, just in case the immaturity of using "gay" as an insult and backing it up with some variant of "everyone does it" went right over your head... which is exactly what happened.
Oh no. Tell that Jeep I apologize for insulting it. Hahaha

Oh no. Tell that Jeep I apologize for insulting it. Hahaha

I'm not your PR man, kid; if you want to insult something, that's cool...just learn to pick adjectives that are actually insulting.

And to answer the other question you asked: no, the grippy surface doesn't mess up the paint. It's what's stuck to the grippy surface that messes it up: gravel, debris, etc.

Reactions: Fouledplugs