STR8 EVIL

I'm not your PR man, kid; if you want to insult something, that's cool...just learn to pick adjectives that are actually insulting.

And to answer the other question you asked: no, the grippy surface doesn't mess up the paint. It's what's stuck to the grippy surface that messes it up: gravel, debris, etc.
See post 21

Not to sundowner. He has gay friends but I’m guessing he nor they ever see news from the Middle East. some of the folks kill gay people for being gay. But someone calls a Jeep gay and ohhh that’s crossing a line.

Don't try to dismiss your getting called out by likening it to even worse things in an attempt to diminish the importance of your actions: we're not talking about what other people did, we're talking about what YOU said. Senseless, immature disrespect is just that, no matter how you cut it. So, again: use a real insult.

Reactions: TurboTJ
Don't try to dismiss your getting called out by likening it to even worse things in an attempt to diminish the importance of your actions: we're not talking about what other people did, we're talking about what YOU said. Senseless, immature disrespect is just that, no matter how you cut it. So, again: use a real insult.

13D949F0-CA02-47A7-83B8-A938CFBE624C.jpeg

And now, back to our regular scheduled programming.
Anyone who carries cones to put around their vehicle when they park, is inviting devious individuals to do something to their car, bad move in my opinion. Same as the person that parks up front in a "crowded" Walmart parking lot and parks across 2 spots only to come out and find, that instead of a door ding you now have a key scratch from bumper to bumper. Just saying.

Reactions: MallCrawlOnTons
I think angry bird grills....make ME angry. Can legislation be passed or something about this ?

The same way cones block off lanes in the street, that one on the hood is to keep anyone from actually using the high lift jack parked next to it.

I found the Jeep a huge disappointment. I had read both the title and the license plate as "SRT8EVIL" and thought "Bitchin'! Someone put an SRT8 drivetrain in there!" Imagine the letdown I experienced when I read it correctly. Much sadness...😞

• Haha
Reactions: Equilibrium31