Straight transfer case shifter lever

That wouldn't bother me one bit. I don't use the front cup holder.
Now, if it pops out of 4 Lo, that's a different issue. Where did you find that knob? It would match my black B&M.

Since then I have bent the handle so it no longer blocks the cupholder. I'm sure it was Amazon or eBay but cant find it at Amazon and I think my eBay history only goes back about 2 years. Sorry. It does have very large metric threads on it but I got around that.

Since then I have bent the handle so it no longer blocks the cupholder. I'm sure it was Amazon or eBay but cant find it at Amazon and I think my eBay history only goes back about 2 years. Sorry. It does have very large metric threads on it but I got around that, currently looks better than that pic.

Since then I have bent the handle so it no longer blocks the cupholder. I'm sure it was Amazon or eBay but cant find it at Amazon and I think my eBay history only goes back about 2 years. Sorry. It does have very large metric threads on it but I got around that.

Same here,much better with both cup holders

IMG_4014.jpeg

Reactions: Moglocker
Looking at these pics, it seems like you could remove the handle from the factory shifter (maybe with heat or cutting) and then tap the end of the factory rod and screw a knob on for a low profile straight shifter? If you wanted it a little taller you could use a taller knob style.

Maybe not? Maybe this wouldn't achieve what folks are looking for? The eBay links won't work (and I didn't look it up) so I'm not sure what people are paying.

Not sure it would be tall enough in 4 low without hitting the console. I made a new one so I could always go back to factory if I wanted to.

Looking at these pics, it seems like you could remove the handle from the factory shifter (maybe with heat or cutting) and then tap the end of the factory rod and screw a knob on for a low profile straight shifter? If you wanted it a little taller you could use a taller knob style.

Maybe not? Maybe this wouldn't achieve what folks are looking for? The eBay links won't work (and I didn't look it up) so I'm not sure what people are paying.
The steel covered by the factory handle is not round rod. It is flattened and widened like the handle itself. I cut that portion off and had a 10x1.5 bolt welded to the remaining lever. I later purchased a lever from rodslama off eBay.