Strongest 27-spline Dana 35 axles ?

1J4FY

TJ Enthusiast
Was gifted a TJ with F&R ARBs in the otherwise stock Dana 30 and Dana 35 axles with 3.07 gears and ABS. The Jeep has 31's, belly-up, and a 2.5" lift. The Jeep has been over the Rubicon and Dusy multiple times and hopefully will continue to do so now that I have it. Although I miss my previous TJ which was far more capable on the trail, I do appreciate the street manners of the lower Jeep with smaller tires. 😁

I've been out of the Jeep world for several years and it's been even longer since I've had one with a Dana 35. I'd like to beef up the Dana 35 axle shafts because swapping them out on a trail is not my idea of fun. I know that the Super 35 seems to be the go-to answer for beefing up the axle, but I'd rather not replace a perfectly functioning Dana 35. Additionally, I can't really do much with the gearing due to the carrier split.

Are there any aftermarket 27-spline Dana 35 axle shafts which provide a notable increase in strength? All things being equal, I'd like to retain the ABS, though it is not essential if I can increase the strength of the axles.

Thank you!