Vote for the December 2019 Ride of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, great shots. I "liked" the few that I thought were the best of the bunch, it was hard not to click on some of them! Good luck to all involved.

Just some thoughts...while I don't have a dog (pic) in the hunt, it looks like this new forum voting method gives the earlier posters an advantage if folks didn't' realize they were already voting before, no? Maybe I didn't read clearly and missed something. Seems like it would be best to either clear existing likes before voting begins, or have the pic counter in the OP query out (i.e. filter) likes that happened before the date/time stamp when voting begins. I was also wondering if "love" and "wow" type likes were counted too...assuming yes, but what about "sad" and "angry", do those take votes away? I didn't try to figure it out, LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: NOLAJeep
Wow, great shots. I "liked" the few that I thought were the best of the bunch, it was hard not to click on some of them! Good luck to all involved.

Just some thoughts...while I don't have a dog (pic) in the hunt, it looks like this new forum voting method gives the earlier posters an advantage if folks didn't' realize they were already voting before, no? Maybe I didn't read clearly and missed something. Seems like it would be best to either clear existing likes before voting begins, or have the pic counter in the OP query out (i.e. filter) likes that happened before the date/time stamp when voting begins. I was also wondering if "love" and "wow" type likes were counted too...assuming yes, but what about "sad" and "angry", do those take votes away? I didn't try to figure it out, LOL.

All reactions count, even angry or sad reactions.

You might think that submitting a photo earlier would lead to more reactions, and that is possible. However, I'm not so sure about that. For instance, when I opened the "voting" just yesterday, the photo by @Colo-TJ had 30 reactions, now as of this moment it has 62. That means within a day, 32 more people reacted to it.

Crazy contest! Things just took a turn. Whoa!

• Wow
Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.