SOLD Subwoofer Center Console in Khaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardtailpan

TJ Enthusiast
Price
Folks, for your consideration, a Khaki (J3) center console with the factory subwoofer option. Someone has already stuck a kicker speaker in there as can be seen in the pics. The amp and the factory plug is still in place as well. It's in pretty decent shape, though you can see some wear on the back side and the lower portion on the speaker side that would be rubbed by the seat. The latch is non functional and I don't have a key for it. Also, the little rubber insert for the bottom of the cup holder in the rear section is missing. Nothing is broken, the console cover is in very nice shape, as is the hinge. This came out of an 04 Sahara if anyone cares. I'd like $250 for it, and shipping will be tacked on top of that if it is required. I don't have it boxed up and I will likely just drop it at the ups store and let them do it if necessary. Please go to a UPS calculator on put in 24" x 24" x 24" package at 10lbs to estimate shipping from 01507. Whatever this says will be close enough. If you want to pick up in person I'm certainly happy to do that as well

cons1.jpg

cons2.jpg

cons3.jpg

cons4.jpg

cons5.jpg

cons6.jpg

cons7.jpg

cons8.jpg

cons9.jpg

Reactions: EZ_Wrangler
I forgot to add that I don't know anything about the speaker or the amp functionality as the console was already removed when I got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.