Sudden Power Loss From 1999 TJ 2.5

mgblacktj

Hi, I have a 1999 2.5L TJ 5spd manual that I got about 6 months ago. I haven't changed my wheels or gears but I lost significant power all of a sudden. It goes about 10-15mph slower on the highway and really struggles with hills even when I downshift. It doesn't ride rough but just doesn't want to accelerate. It also has no CEL or codes. I thought that maybe the fuel pump or fuel filter was bad so I did a fuel pressure test and it read about 45psi which doesn't seem that bad. I also replaced my upstream o2 sensor and checked my catalytic converter which seemed fine. And I've replaced the plugs, wires, and oil. Despite all of that, nothing has changed. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Thanks a lot

What brand O2 sensor?
Maybe TPS isn't seeing full throttle, do you notice a difference from say 80% throttle to full throttle or is it the same? I'm sure someone with more TJ knowledge will be along shortly with more advice.

What brand O2 sensor?
Maybe TPS isn't seeing full throttle, do you notice a difference from say 80% throttle to full throttle or is it the same? I'm sure someone with more TJ knowledge will be along shortly with more advice.
NTK 23506 is the sensor I put in. No, there is barely any difference when I floor it.