Suggestions on full cloth doors

Joeinnewjersey

TJ Enthusiast
Looking to purchase a pair of full cloth doors for my 06 but Bestop gets poor reviews for fit. Anybody have any suggestions or places to look?

I think they're the only ones, that's why they are so expensive. They suck on the highway but are so convenient...

Just noticed that you also are from Jersey!
I bought mine on Let Go for $100
They keep the rain out, are OK at slow speeds.

I have the Bestops and I think they get some unfair reviews. They fit and function exactly how you would expect a piece of cloth wrapped around a tubular frame would function. They exceeded my expectations and not much I needed to do out of the box. But they definitely don’t seal or are as solid as a full metal door if that’s not obvious.

The fit and form are intended for you to bend into the exact shape you need. I have a CJ5 with full cloth doors from Bestop and they had to be adjusted when they were first put on to close correctly and keep the rain out as much as they can. I have to adjust them every now and again to be a good fit. Its just something that comes with that kind of door.

I’ve had Bestop 2 piece soft doors on a couple of TJ’s. The did their job just fine. If you think they are going to work as good as hard doors, don’t bother as you won’t be happy with them.

I love my bestop soft doors, they are a little loud on the Highway and aren’t a perfect seal but they do exactly what you’d want for a trail door. I’ve not put my hard doors back on since getting my set almost a year ago.

I have a set of the Bestop soft doors that I typically run from May-September. As others have Sid they keep the rain out and I feel that they seal rather well considering what they are. I usually leave fold them up and leave them in the backseat in case I get caught in the rain.