Sunday Drive

mattcogdell

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Took the jeep for a drive today to catch the beginning of fall with all the colors changing. We have been to Bald River Falls numerous times but it always feels nice and new to return and take in everything mother nature has to offer. I just bought the ATX Slabs and was eager to put them on. Goodyear MT/Rs came on the wheels when I purchased them. IMO the MT/R is complete garbage. I will replace them within the next week with new STT Pros.
IMG_6082.jpeg
IMG_6089.jpeg
IMG_6105.jpeg
IMG_6109.jpeg
IMG_6119.jpeg
IMG_6166.jpeg

That is a beautiful neck of the woods you live in. My brother moved down to Tennessee several years ago. Almost impossible to get him to leave there and visit NY any more. Thinking I might just have to move there myself one day.

Reactions: mattcogdell
Took the jeep for a drive today to catch the beginning of fall with all the colors changing. We have been to Bald River Falls numerous times but it always feels nice and new to return and take in everything mother nature has to offer. I just bought the ATX Slabs and was eager to put them on. Goodyear MT/Rs came on the wheels when I purchased them. IMO the MT/R is complete garbage. I will replace them within the next week with new STT Pros. View attachment 120932View attachment 120933View attachment 120934View attachment 120935View attachment 120936View attachment 120937
What kind of front bumper are you running?