Super clean "Impact Orange" TJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Little flag on the listed mileage, 25K....... Looked at the history, 4 owners, Texas, Oklahoma, Nevada , couple of liens, something doesn't fit on this one. Even though the Texas owner mileage shows 7K... Guess it's possible to have that original miles...

Hmmm, didn't see that. The low mileage is possible though, a lot of these things seem to pop up with low miles. It certainly looks the part!

Wow, that is clean! It does say it is in Reno, NV at the top than at the bottom of the page the owner states it is no longer in Nevada but doesn't say where the vehicle is now. Kind of weird.

I've watched a good number of under 70k milage tj rubicon's go for under 10 the last 6 months and most in rust free states, So not necessarily. But this particular one is fishy.

Last edited:
I've watched a good number of under 70k milage tj rubicon's go for under 10 the last 6 months and most in rust free states, So not necessarily. But this particular one is fishy.

Damn... if you see a rust free, low mileage Rubicon for under 10k with low miles, do let me know. I'll jump on a plane for that and buy a second one just because that's such a steal.

I check eBay weekly for them. Just to make me sad for paying 10k for a sport that I've put 6k into fixing and upgrades. Then to put another 3k into making it wish It was a rubicon. Poor me huh? :p

Reactions: Starrs
Ugh I saw a 241OR t case from an 04 rubicon for like $700 a few months ago. Wish I bought that too :( ain't that life?

That's a steal. Those things typically go for at least $1500.

Status
Not open for further replies.