Super clean TJ Unlimited Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeep has been restored, 500 since restoration.

- THIS JEEP CURRENTLY HAS 220K MILES ON THE ODOMETER. THE 500 MILES LISTED ARE MILES SINCE DAS BUILT THE JEEP.

Damnit... they deceived me with the miles!

It is rather sneaky, had to read towards the end of their very long description to find that tidbit.

I agree. In the main section it says "500" for the mileage. I didn't even catch the original mileage until just now where I had to scroll to the bottom.

That's pretty deceptive if you ask me.

It certainly looks like it has 500 miles, so this could be confusing to a lot of people.

Reactions: ElectricWizard
I agree. In the main section it says "500" for the mileage. I didn't even catch the original mileage until just now where I had to scroll to the bottom.

That's pretty deceptive if you ask me.

It certainly looks like it has 500 miles, so this could be confusing to a lot of people.

Deceptive, more like complete scam. This reminds me of a very similar online dating scam I saw a bunch of times, the paradigm was always the same. In the 'ad' which provides a photo & some basic facts like age, height... the woman would say "42 year old woman seeking man between 40-45". Then you'd pop open the full profile & somewhere in the narrative portion she'd say something like "oh by the way, I'm actually 51 but I said 42 for search purposes only, I'm so honest that I wanted to clarify that".

I always laughed reading that kind of bullshit because these women were anything but honest, they lied about their age & admittedly did so in hopes of duping someone into believing it so they'd open the profile and either miss the disclaimer or be so wowed by the wonderful nature of the woman that they'd overlook the misrepresentation. I often wondered how many did the same thing but never clarified it, I know some that would tell you when they actually met you but I'm sure there were others that would keep that secret...

By the way I'm assuming men pull their own scams as well, I just don't have any examples given i wasn't reading their bullshit and/or going out on dates with them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Deceptive, more like complete scam. This reminds me of a very similar online dating scam I saw a bunch of times, the paradigm was always the same. In the 'ad' which provides a photo & some basic facts like age, height... the woman would say "42 year old woman seeking man between 40-45". Then you'd pop open the full profile & somewhere in the narrative portion she'd say something like "oh by the way, I'm actually 51 but I said 42 for search purposes only, I'm so honest that I wanted to clarify that".

I always laughed reading that kind of bullshit because these women were anything but honest, they lied about their age & admittedly did so in hopes of duping someone into believing it so they'd open the profile and either miss the disclaimer or be so wowed by the wonderful nature of the woman that they'd overlook the misrepresentation. I often wondered how many did the same thing but never clarified it, I know some that would tell you when they actually met you but I'm sure there were others that would keep that secret...

By the way I'm assuming men pull their own scams as well, I just don't have any examples given i wasn't reading their bullshit and/or going out on dates with them :ROFLMAO:

It sounds like you and I have quite a lot of online dating horror stories we could share. I have this same one and other ones like it, as I was very, very into online dating before I met my wife.

Clean, but not worth the 18k to me. IM sure someone will buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.