Super rare color TJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if Jeep Green is the same color as olive drab green, or no?
I've never heard of olive drab green, as far as for a Jeep color, at least in a recent Jeep. Here's a couple of photos of my JKR in Jeep Green, although in different light than the one above...
DSCF0026.JPG
108pix003.JPG
DSCF0031.JPG
108pix006.JPG

Reactions: KCsTJ
I've never heard of olive drab green, as far as for a Jeep color, at least in a recent Jeep. Here's a couple of photos of my JKR in Jeep Green, although in different light than the one above...View attachment 89685View attachment 89686View attachment 89687View attachment 89688
I always thought Olive Drab Green was the official color of the old military jeeps. Not sure tho.
But when i was researching Willy's jeeps, that's when I ran across the olive drab green color.

Last edited:
Reactions: KCsTJ
I always thought Olive Drab Green was the official color of the old military jeeps. Not sure tho.
But when i was researching Willy's jeeps, that's when I ran across the olive drab green color.
The big difference is that OD green is going to be a flat color, not gloss. You'd be surprised how much of a difference that makes in how your eye "sees" the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.