Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

OP
YourWorstEnemy

YourWorstEnemy

TJ Enthusiast
Well It was time for me to finally get something with a roof that comes off so I can enjoy the outdoors and air when we go trailriding! So I purchased a highway driven 2004 Jeep LJ (TJ Unlimited) Sport with an automatic. The plan is to use the TJ Rocktrac t-case and Superduty axles off my XJ with wheels and tires and swap them onto the LJ for a clean 1 ton build with good road manners and much better suspension capability for climbing (no binding and wrapping leafsprings).

Capture.PNG

IMG_3349.JPG

Reactions: TJ Starting

taylormade73

Post-Wobble Hopeful
Supporting Member
Welcome. Looking forward to the build. If you read enough on here, you'll find mostly negative experiences with aftermarket radiators for the TL/LJ, tons of leaking issues. Most will recommend sticking with Mopar on it.

Reactions: YourWorstEnemy
OP
YourWorstEnemy

YourWorstEnemy

TJ Enthusiast
Welcome. Looking forward to the build. If you read enough on here, you'll find mostly negative experiences with aftermarket radiators for the TL/LJ, tons of leaking issues. Most will recommend sticking with Mopar on it.
Gotcha good to know! We went through 3 O-Reilly Radiators on a 2006 TJ Rubi we had and were so done with the splitting issues...I will read some threads on here if we run into issues with this jeep! Thanks!

Reactions: taylormade73
OP
YourWorstEnemy

YourWorstEnemy

TJ Enthusiast
I started to break everything down after waiting 6 months on Full Traction to get the lift built and sent to me...(I wanted the rear wishbone design and the 4 link front but don't even get me started on how horrible their ownership and operation is....no wonder you cannot buy them anywhere anymore) I tore into the jeep that I had been driving for a while now. This is such a clean jeep I count my blessings every time I get under it.
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

TBGK0458.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

Last edited:
OP
YourWorstEnemy

YourWorstEnemy

TJ Enthusiast
Taking everything apart is by far the easy part :p also began tearing into my wonderful XJ rig...had it for a long time but have to save money somewhere so reuse parts. Thankfully the artec truss is the same TJ/XJ so I will not have to change anything on the front axle.

IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG

Reactions: TJ Starting
OP
YourWorstEnemy

YourWorstEnemy

TJ Enthusiast
I had the "pleasure" of grinding off and cleaning up the old stock control arm mounts to make room for the new long arm. This was miserable ;) but it is well worth it as it really makes the jeep look complete and not hacked. Really glad I took the time to do it right. Best way I found was to grind it in two and beat each side apart "splitting" it.

IMG_3729.JPG
IMG_3728.JPG

OP
YourWorstEnemy

YourWorstEnemy

TJ Enthusiast
Also got the stock pitman arm off...funny no matter how clean and well kept a jeep is something always gets seized up....puller would not extricate this thing so I had to carefully chop it to relieve the SQUEEZE on the sector shaft.

IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3706.JPG

OP
YourWorstEnemy

YourWorstEnemy

TJ Enthusiast
This beauty came in...Advance Adapters Rubicrawler...really awesome piece of engineering....only for the 42rle crowd which is a shame but I will enjoy having a SWEET 4 speed case with a 1:1, 2.72:1 (Rocktrac in 4hi and Rubicrawler in low), 4:1 (Rocktrac low range with Rubicrawler in 1:1) and 10.88:1 WOW....will not use that much but it will make level technical rock gardens a piece of cake to navigate. Best thing is the jeep looks factory and the shifters are seamless in the interior.

IMG_3793.JPG

IMG_3794.JPG

IMG_3796.JPG

IMG_3798.JPG
IMG_3797.JPG

IMG_3720.JPG