I have noticed that even with 10 psi these 38s are not conforming hardly at all...time for beadlocks because if I could run 4-6 psi that would make a world of difference. Getting hydro steering parts in this week as well to cure my steering stroke issue...going to have the full lock to lock with the 8 inch ram and modified steering box on the Dana 50

Reactions: TJ Starting
@YourWorstEnemy I just ran across your thread here. I've been a long time subscriber of yours over on YouTube. I've got an 06 LJ that I plan on tossing Superduty axles (05+) under. Have you made any progress on your hydro assist setup? I see you said you plan on just tapping the Mercedes box. I also read there was mention of a kit @mrblaine may be producing. Any word on the status of that kit?

@YourWorstEnemy I just ran across your thread here. I've been a long time subscriber of yours over on YouTube. I've got an 06 LJ that I plan on tossing Superduty axles (05+) under. Have you made any progress on your hydro assist setup? I see you said you plan on just tapping the Mercedes box. I also read there was mention of a kit @mrblaine may be producing. Any word on the status of that kit?
Nothing I do will work on a Superduty axle swap.

Watched some of the video, I always wondered why the heck anyone would do a D50 but then I've talked about the benefits of a Dana 44/Dana 60 hybrid. The dana50 as you mention is essentially that, jk headset with 1 ton outers AND they can be had super cheap. If I found an axle with 5.38s I'd snap that up too.

Looked like a cool project but not a fan of the dropped pitman and short Trackbar setup I think you couldve got more uptravel out of things with a bit more work.

What part number did you use for your rear shocks? I just put a 14 bolt in mine and it doesn't look like my current shocks will clear. Thanks in advance!