Surprise jeep find!

Vulture

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So, recently went to visit my niece in Hawaii. During one of our many fantastic explorations of the island, we ran across this. These folks had a whole row of old jeeps. Might be a gold mine of old parts for someone if you could afford to ship them back to the mainland. Kinda heart-breaking to see them rusting down. I always wanted my own tank too!!!!
DSC_3355RS.JPG
DSC_3371RS.JPG

Great find for sure but also sad like you said....would be great to have some time and money to make one good one out of all the parts...the tank well that's a huge "gun-tote'n" cherry on top . :mgwhore:

SO I may visit Hawaii or contact my army buddy there, counted the slots in the grill and nine slots means pre 1945!!!! would make a great addition to Jeep Cave

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
SO I may visit Hawaii or contact my army buddy there, counted the slots in the grill and nine slots means pre 1945!!!! would make a great addition to Jeep Cave
Find a fairly dent free bonnet and grill throw some legs under them and you got yourself a great table or desk, seem one or two on the web and they look great...keep the patina of course.

IMG_0055.JPG
Was behind this mint LJ on my way home from the gym today. Handicap plate on the back...I should have followed him home to give him my number. Prolly has less than 20k miles or something amazing lol