Suspension help on new to me TJ

Just bought a '06 Wrangler Rubicon. Primarily for my wife to drive around town, not any serious wheelin'. It already had a suspension lift 4"-ish, and from what I can tell by ready on this site, some wrong parts. It drives awful, rolls into turns, doesn't track well and routinely goes into the famous death wobble deluxe version! The tires are 35x12.50-15 and worn from (and now causing) some of the driving issues.

Suspension as it is:
Looks like 4" lift springs and the spacers above the front springs are about 2-1/2" thick.
Shocks are Skyjacker Nitro 8000 which makes me think it's their lift kit too, but the rear lower control arms don't look like what's on their website now.?.?
It has the drop pitman arm
The front Track bar appears to be totally wrong, and has a Heim joint that is nearly maxed out to one side.

My thoughts on making this a safe daily driver for my wife (it's parked now until repaired) are as follows:
Replace the track bar with a HD stock type replacement.
Add a front track bar relocation (drop) kit.
Re-bush factory upper control arms & the lower aftermarket control arms
Re-bush the sway bar links
Replace upper & lower ball joints with good quality stock.
Replace steering ends.
Reduce the spacers over the front shocks by an 1" or so
Replace shocks with high quality shocks (Ranchos?)
Finally, once all this is done, back up to 33x12.50-17 tire/wheel combo.

I's a car guy, but just starting to learn Jeeps! I would greatly appreciate your time in reviewing the information, attached pictures, and giving my your thoughts on what I need to do to make this a safe & fun to drive Jeep. Recommendations of parts and brands would be appreciated as well!

Thanks!

2006 Wrangler Rubicon
Inline 6 w/ 6 spd Manual

View attachment 260796View attachment 260797View attachment 260798View attachment 260799View attachment 260800
Totally fixable, I bought one about like it 3 years ago, drives as good as any light truck now. Go for it .