Suspension time (budget is 2k)

I vote for the DPG kit. I'm not a fan of the limitations the MC springs have. They require some bumpstop extension so as not to enter coil bind at full compression. The dual rate is a joke when the upper coils are all touching at ride height.

I vote nay to all three of those.

Save an extra month, get the savvy/currie with johnny joints.

link me a complete kit, money isn't an issue on this in reality if it's a few hundred more.

would like to buy today.

I can't find the kit I wanted in the past. I wanted the Aluminum savy double adjustable control arms I think, but this kit looks pretty good IMO, but I would and did get the Currie adjustable rear track bar.

I wish they had a better break down of their kits.

https://savvyoffroad.com/product/ce-9801h/

1613754451326.png

There is your total with DBL adjustable JJ arms, adjustable Rear TB and Front TB. 4" Springs. With the coupon code

Pro-tip, get some jewelry too for your wife and your wife won't seem to mind the constant flow of big boxes that you're giving your Jeep.

over this one?

https://www.rockjock4x4.com/CE-9801HL
Is it not the same? Currie answered the phone too.
The other kit as aluminum arms.
For shocks forum members praised Rancho i forget what model I think Rs500x or something like that. Someone correct me. I have metalcloaks rocksport shocks. The shocks have made my jeep ride a lot nicer compared to my previous shocks. Not a lot of feed back on these though. I believe both sets of shocks cost around the same. $240-$260 for all four. If your looking for SYE I would get JB SSSYE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tldelaney
Currie kit $2,778.00 no rear track bar.
May I add if you go this route you won’t need a adjustable rear track bar until you get an SYE but your pinion angles will be off and cause vibrations at least for a TJ. You can do a transfer case drop until you get an SYE and you can always get a JKS rear track bar to save some coin over the currie.

Savvy $2,577 with shipping with rear trackbar. This kit doesn’t come with the currie sway bar but does have aluminum arms. You can always get quick disconnects to save some coin over the currie antirock.
Personally I would go with savvy.