SwayLoc on Poly Performance for $620 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longwhitejeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I have been watching this sway bar price for a while. I can't remember if a better price was offered on black Friday. Either way it's the lowest I have seen for a while through poly performance with code hello22 for an additional 10% off.

Have you seen it cheaper anywhere? Would really like to get away from removing end links every trip.

I have it in my cart but don't really need to spend that money right now. Figured I would at least pass it on.

https://www.polyperformance.com/off-road-only-swayloc-for-jeep-tj

I too have been watching this. I’ve decided that when I ditch my factory bar im going to the manual lever operated swayloc. Im not familiar with Poly Performance and while they say they have it in stock, it seems like it’s out of stock most other places.

Mine was 620 shipped from poly performance back in October. Best deal I found on it back then, too. Don't remember if I used a discount code to get that.

Reactions: Longwhitejeep
Mahalo for the tip . Have been waiting trying to make a decision between the AntiRock and SwayLok and the price made the decision. Have one on order. Strangely enough also have an LWJ. This will be the first step in making it into the perfect LJ.

For those following, I ordered on 12/31 with the code (thanks for the tip!). No updates other than the order confirmation, so I emailed them yesterday about the status. They responded quickly and said it is due to ship on 1/11.

I bought mine from Northridge 4x4. Took over a month to get it, so sounds like you are going to be just fine.

I too have been watching this. I’ve decided that when I ditch my factory bar im going to the manual lever operated swayloc. Im not familiar with Poly Performance and while they say they have it in stock, it seems like it’s out of stock most other places.
Poly performance has some great deals, they are great to deal with but they are in California so shipping maybe more on some items for people in other areas of the country. I try to keep my purchases in the same region and I am especially on items like armor.

$689 and hello22 doesn't work. Short sale I guess.
“Get10back” works on the Poly Performance site…

2F24297C-F25D-4EDE-9C91-A5BCBEA6BB37.jpeg

10% off during St. Patrick's day sale @Poly Performance - ends 3/22. Use code SHAMROCKER22

Poly Performance is an awesome company. Free Shipping too!

Now I see the issue! If I'd have known I certainly would have bought it from you.

I haven't looked at your build thread for a while and you've been busy! Busy paying the credit card bill too! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
Now I see the issue! If I'd have known I certainly would have bought it from you.

I haven't looked at your build thread for a while and you've been busy! Busy paying the credit card bill too! :LOL:

Yep, There are things I wish I'd done differently but it's way too late to fix that. So for now someone will get a killer deal on a SwayLoc. I just don't want to ship it this time since it's just gotten too crazy. It'd cost almost $100 last time to ship it.

Reactions: flyinfish
Status
Not open for further replies.