1603056304895.png

1970 Volvo P1800E​

• Love
Reactions: Irun
Swedish have blue balls :)

Cam VanDerHorst
Sat, October 17, 2020, 1:00 PM CDT·2 mins read
1603101072520.png

It's not only one of the prettiest Volvos ever built – it's one of the prettiest cars ever built, period.
Most of us think of Volvos as boxy, safe cars that offer tremendous reliability and comfortat the expense of excitement. Occasionally, though, when they let their hair down, they come out with something jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

The Volvo P1800 is the best example. It's a serious contender for any list of the most beautiful cars ever built. It's subtle fins, Ferrai-esque grille, gentle curves, and overall proportions have endeared it to many.

My father had two off-white 1800s. One my mother wrecked, and one that he had untill around 1998. I swear I see it in a shop right now being restored.

Reactions: JLLJ
Swedish have blue balls :)

Cam VanDerHorst
Sat, October 17, 2020, 1:00 PM CDT·2 mins read
View attachment 197158

It's not only one of the prettiest Volvos ever built – it's one of the prettiest cars ever built, period.
Most of us think of Volvos as boxy, safe cars that offer tremendous reliability and comfortat the expense of excitement. Occasionally, though, when they let their hair down, they come out with something jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

The Volvo P1800 is the best example. It's a serious contender for any list of the most beautiful cars ever built. It's subtle fins, Ferrai-esque grille, gentle curves, and overall proportions have endeared it to many.
I feel the same way about my LJ.

They raced them in the old days. My father's motor was mildly built. Not my father's. Lol.
Screenshot_20201019-161526.png