Arizona Sycamore Creek again

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Just want locals to know. I am going to go camping at Sycamore Creek again this next weekend. This time I am bringing the camper, and towing the Jeep down. I am not planning on anything crazy. A couple of weeks ago I was down quadding, and it was madcap mayhem. So I am going to go play around in the creek and watch the crazy locals get stuck. Really It is going to be relaxing, and just do whatever. Probably drive around some quad/razor trails, and try and stay out of trouble.

If anybody wants to come down, and get the 4x4 juices flowing come on by.

I am not positive where I will be camping. This is not a well planned trip, but I am either going to he Bush Highway exit, and taking the gravel bumpy road down to the first big staging area and camping there, Or maybe I might hit the next exit and cross over to the same side as the Bush Highway exit, and unload the Jeep and drive up to Bush exit, and down to Sycamore. I am not positive it is legal to camp in the staging area, so I may get stuck down the Sycamore road anyway. But I will be tooling around with Robyn in the zombicon, you can't miss us. I will be the loud guy egging people into crossing the creek, Although the weather has been so nice not sure how much creek will be there.

The loose plan is to head down on this Friday night, and stay til Sunday. All depends on how much fun that is happening or if I break anything.

Hope to see you there.

Reactions: Alex01 and DaveC
Just want locals to know. I am going to go camping at Sycamore Creek again this next weekend. This time I am bringing the camper, and towing the Jeep down. I am not planning on anything crazy. A couple of weeks ago I was down quadding, and it was madcap mayhem. So I am going to go play around in the creek and watch the crazy locals get stuck. Really It is going to be relaxing, and just do whatever. Probably drive around some quad/razor trails, and try and stay out of trouble.

If anybody wants to come down, and get the 4x4 juices flowing come on by.

I am not positive where I will be camping. This is not a well planned trip, but I am either going to he Bush Highway exit, and taking the gravel bumpy road down to the first big staging area and camping there, Or maybe I might hit the next exit and cross over to the same side as the Bush Highway exit, and unload the Jeep and drive up to Bush exit, and down to Sycamore. I am not positive it is legal to camp in the staging area, so I may get stuck down the Sycamore road anyway. But I will be tooling around with Robyn in the zombicon, you can't miss us. I will be the loud guy egging people into crossing the creek, Although the weather has been so nice not sure how much creek will be there.

The loose plan is to head down on this Friday night, and stay til Sunday. All depends on how much fun that is happening or if I break anything.

Hope to see you there.
Don't forget to check the torque on the Track bar :ROFLMAO:

JK. I can't wait to see the photos.

Reactions: ac_