Synergy Grab Bars

Serbonze

TJ Neophyte
Supporting Member
Just want to update this in case anyone comes across it in a search. I installed the Synergy Grab Bars a few days ago, and I wasn't impressed. They attach to the front windshield frame using one of the T40 Torx bolts that secure the sport bar. That was okay, but I would have preferred it to attach to both bolts. However, the second attachment point to the sport bar itself was just an aluminum J-hook. Even after tightening everything up, it sill moved around based on the design. I also would have had to come up with a different option for the roll bar padding since it requires you to cut up the OEM stuff, which I don't have, and it wouldn't work with the padding that I do have.

5804-2T.jpg

I did a little more research and found GraBars from Welcome Distributing. I ordered them from 4WheelParts and they had them to my local store the next day. I had them installed in 1.5 songs from my playlist. They look obtrusive in the picture, but they are not at all.

203669-lg.jpg

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Interior...ips.aspx?t_c=9&t_s=412&t_pt=5607&t_pn=W/D1018

Reactions: Chris
View from the side, which I had not seen on the web.

image.jpeg

View from sitting in the drivers seat. You can see that it lines right up with the windshield and doesn't distract your line of sight.

image.jpeg

Reactions: Chris