Arizona Table Mesa Rd (1-17-21)

Added to Calendar: 01-17-21

Thanks for tagging me!
I'm in.
Meet up by I-17 & Table mesa Rd. Exit 236?

Reactions: RINC
I'll see if I can get mine back together by then - my parts finally arrived for the fenders, so I'm doing my best to get them fitted and reinstalled! I will need to trim the wheel wells too to keep the new meats from getting ripped up in the back!

Reactions: Farmergreg and RINC
Table Mesa Road is a new Jeep Badge of Honor trail. Check in with the app at the trailhead and they’ll mail you a physical badge like this:

1610517661852.jpeg

Reactions: RINC
DUDES! GO east off the freeway. Jeep Badge of Honor is 100% screwed up on this trail.

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/blog/the-complete-list-of-jeep-badge-of-honor-trails
Or Check-in at the Freeway. Drive 45 MPH for 7 minutes west until you hit the locked gate.

Congratulations! You completed the Badge of Honor. Look for humping bald eagles...

Drive 45 MPH back to the freeway and do the REAL trail on the east side.

DUDES! GO east off the freeway. Jeep Badge of Honor is 100% screwed up on this trail.

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/blog/the-complete-list-of-jeep-badge-of-honor-trails
Or Check-in at the Freeway. Drive 45 MPH for 7 minutes west until you hit the locked gate.

Congratulations! You completed the Badge of Honor. Look for humping bald eagles...

Drive 45 MPH back to the freeway and do the REAL trail on the east side.

Yes Sir !

We can do that if y'all want the badge then head east. I got mine, just need to find it again and stick it on my tool box.

@Nightmare9 , you back home ? If not, join us if you can.

Question:
Plan on packing lunch, or finish the trail and grab a bite somewhere?

Question:
Plan on packing lunch, or finish the trail and grab a bite somewhere?
I'm planning to bring a lunch and some snacks. I've done it once and, if I remember correctly, there are a couple of good places along the trail to stop for a break and bite. The trail is closer to 28 miles; it ends at the FR 24/FR 260 junction and from there, it's another 6 or 7 miles to pavement on FR 24, but even then, you're a ways (probably 30 minutes) from any restaurants.

Reactions: Farmergreg