Tackett Creek, TN Snow

I just did LBL in the snow this past week with an all season and a full rain fly it was as good as it could be. The real winner was my 0*F sleeping back and a sleeping pad. Tent held up pretty well in the snow. Wish I had one of those heaters inside so my face didn't get so cold but outside the tent the fire we kept up was keeping us toasty. If you have one of those heaters and a decent sleeping bag you'll be fine

I’ve got a 0* bag, but I’m not sure I believe it. It’s a really old, off-brand - guess we will find out.

How were the trails? Did you do Turkey Bay? I haven’t been in probably 15 years.

I’ve got a 0* bag, but I’m not sure I believe it. It’s a really old, off-brand - guess we will find out.

How were the trails? Did you do Turkey Bay? I haven’t been in probably 15 years.
Unfortunately not, we did a lot of the forest service gravel roads and some hiking but a buddy of mine got pretty sick so we had to leave before we had the chance to do Turkey Bay. The gravel roads were a little worse than I remember though. One guy's truck got stuck in a valley with all the snow and mud mix and we had to pull him out. I'll bet if you go when its not snowing like it was it should be a lot better.