Tail gate seal size and fit

imactj2004

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ordered on amazon, shipped from EXT Off Road in Georgia. Sent them an email but havent heard back yet.

Packing list say this is for a 97-06 but unless I’ve got an aftermarket tailgate Im not seeing how this is gonna work.

any known issues with the Crown Automotive seals?

BEAF842C-CBFB-4246-A813-C032660942AD.jpeg

image.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Vtx531
Can't speak for the Crown Automotive seals..., but the Mopar OEM tailgate seal purchased 2 years ago and installed on my '01 last summer slid into the retaining grooves, the locating pins which fit perfectly at the turns and in length and came with adhesive to ease the installation.

Reactions: imactj2004
Can't speak for the Crown Automotive seals..., but the Mopar OEM tailgate seal purchased 2 years ago and installed on my '01 last summer slid into the retaining grooves, the locating pins which fit perfectly at the turns and in length and came with adhesive to ease the installation.

where’d you find that mopar seal? Ive been out of luck

where’d you find that mopar seal? Ive been out of luck

Since purchasing my '01 over 3 years ago; I started a storage locker for spare Mopar OEM parts.
As I find Mopar OEM parts online I purchase the ones that I will need for the future. (ie. Bosch fuel pump, numerous sensors and even a Igniter rail).