Tailgate questions

Gotta love the tailgate table

Tailgate table 2.jpg

Tailgate table.jpg

Thinking of making one myself. Don't want to make holes on the door.

How did you attach hinges to the door?
I screwed in some self tappers......One of the guys on here I believe used 3M double sided tape (or something similar)...he didn't want to drill into the door either.

Reactions: Dyl
I screwed in some self tappers......One of the guys on here I believe used 3M double sided tape (or something similar)...he didn't want to drill into the door either.
I would not trust my Cocktails 🍸 🥃 to double sided tape. But hey that's just me:cool:

Not sure about self tappers either they way things seam to work loose on the trail. I used nutsert's

• Haha
Reactions: JMT and Kiwi TJ
I would not trust my Cocktails 🍸 🥃 to double sided tape. But hey that's just me:cool:

Not sure about self tappers either they way things seam to work loose on the trail. I used nutsert'
yeah I couldn't do the tape either...the selftappers are holding up very well

I have same table as q8ieng

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075R75Y83/?tag=wranglerorg-20
Good table no complains to it.
My issue is in my tailgate, from what I see later models have inside of tailgate made of some soft metal.
So what happened is a corner of a table ended up catching on something in the trunk, and when I opened the tailgate, nutserts got ripped out.
At the moment I can't think of a solution other than somehow reinforcing inside of a tailgate with something harder, and hang the table on reinforcement

• Wow
Reactions: Kiwi TJ