FREE Take off suspension parts for free, no shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardtailpan

TJ Enthusiast
Price
Hi all, I inherited these take off parts and its obvious to me I won't use them. I thought about listing for sale but if these can help someone I'd rather just donate them to the cause. I was given a nice set of Ravine wheels a while back so I figure I'd try to pay it forward. Pick up near Worcester MA, I won't ship, I'm just way too lazy and it would cost too much anyway. LMK if you want em'!
Edited to add: These were taken off a low mileage TJ Rubicon when a lift kit was installed, tho I don't know exactly what year.

jeep_takeoff1.jpg
jeep_takeoff2.jpg

Id like to have the control arms and springs If you want to box them up and ship them. Id pay a little for your time and shipping

Id like to have the control arms and springs If you want to box them up and ship them. Id pay a little for your time and shipping
Love the username!
It would likely cost more to box and ship them than they are worth, as I would just drop em' at a UPS store and let them do the work (yes, I'm that lazy!)), and that would be pricey. I don't have any boxes that size here or packing supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.