TBI endangered child report

RHanna

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just trying to help out some grandparents that live in my neighborhood. The man in the photo is the little boy's father that did not show up when he was supposed to drop him off with the mother. He also has his 16 year old niece with him. The Subaru pictured below is a vehicle he bought last week.

I would think he would be pretty easy to spot with the huge arm tattoo and 6'7"
I've seen a few people mention on facebook seeing him in the Knoxville area. With as many member traveling around the country I thought this might be a good site to list.

FDy7BtWX0AoCemS.jpg
FDy7BbuXoAAxmo2.jpg

Based on the thread title I thought some bastard pounded on some poor kid's head causing a Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hopefully it won't be long before he's caught and both kids he has are OK.

I do have to ask, is his niece also a missing child or is he somehow supposed to, or allowed to, have her with him?

Based on the thread title I thought some bastard pounded on some poor kid's head causing a Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hopefully it won't be long before he's caught and both kids he has are OK.

I do have to ask, is his niece also a missing child or is he somehow supposed to, or allowed to, have her with him?
TBI, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
I've heard that the TBI does not list her because she is from Kentucky. I believe she is considered a runaway but I'm not 100% sure about that. I try not to share a ton of information unless I'm sure.

It's crazy how much this has spread already across the country. The parents/grandparents started a facebook page "Bring Noah & Amber Home SAFE" with about 8700 members. Since we are in the Nashville area some of the people know some well known artists and influencers and they've shared on their personal instagram accounts. I just thought this group would be good because I believe he is expected to hide off the grid and us Jeep owners like to ride in remote areas all across the country. I think they expect him to head to the Gatlinburg Knoxville area but I've seen people posting in Oklahoma saying they've seen the Subaru. He is from Alaska so they could easily be anywhere in the country.

A lot of people have asked why there isn't an amber alert yet but they don't issue those unless they think the child is in immediate danger.

_nc_ohc=N8lgrKAGY7kAX-am8uk&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Just updated to amber alert status. The vehicle was last seen in Michigan.
The stickers have been removed from the back of the Subaru they are traveling in with license plate 42MY10. You may not see the entire 42MY10, look for 42 10. The MY is smaller and vertical, I think it's a veteran license plate.

Why does it take 10 days of missing to become an AMBER Alert and does Amber Clare have one too?
I don't think she has one. I don't know every detail but it was difficult to get an amber alert for Noah because they believed he wasn't in immediate danger. TBI responded just a couple of days ago explaining why they haven't issued one for him.

He has family in Michigan and there are indications that people have been calling in saying they've seen the vehicle.

I've never been a big fan of social media even though I use facebook. In this case it's been very helpful to spread the work and people are aware all across the country.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Quick update the car was found in California (between LA and san diago). It was towed on 11/13. They still don’t know where they are located.

From the pictures it looks like he left a lot of stuff in the car. MREs and a car seat.