SOLD Teal half doors & black hard uppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have some Bright jade satin glow (teal) half doors with the grey interior. In pretty good shape. a little dirty, handles are faded a few scratches here and there, i'm going to buff most of them out. I was going to paint them black as I feel more people want black half doors but found out that the teal color was only produced from 97-98 and are limited. If anyone is interested in having them color matched, I can have them painted for an additional $50. I can also paint the interior panel factory black or tan. There is NO RUST, they are southern North Carolina doors. The hard uppers are in pretty good shape, paint/plastic material is a bit faded but I will be bedlining them with a fade resistant black so they will look pristine. No cracks in them, no scratches in the glass, glass latch works perfectly. If you have any questions just ask. MAKE ME AN OFFER, will separate but will sell for less as a bundle. Shipping on buyers dime. Possibly willing to deliver if you pay the gas and buy lunch. haha

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4929.jpg

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

IMG_4925.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4922.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

You say +$50 for paint, better price for a bundle, but you have no price.............

You say +$50 for paint, better price for a bundle, but you have no price.............
Mebbe I missed this somewhere in here, but what are you asking? (shipped to 98226 zip code)....thanks
Make an offer. The add on prices are in addition to the offer. if you need a price, 500 for the uppers 400 for the half doors.

Mebbe I missed this somewhere in here, but what are you asking? (shipped to 98226 zip code)....thanks
shipping to washington probably won't make it worth it unless you have a teal jeep and can't find this color anywhere near you.

I paid $400 for a used set of half doors and painted them myself. I would have gladly paid $50 to have them painted. This is a good deal, hope you find a seller soon.

Hi mate!
What color of inside panels?
Do you have VIN number of this doors?
I really look half-door for my tj.
8F61F9C2-724F-4435-84C7-0DA41F6F036E.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.