Utah Team America (World Police)

Did anyone else notice Golden Spike disappeared from the BoH app? I checked in yesterday while we were in the trail but it’s missing now entirely from the app and my submissions.

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition
Did anyone else notice Golden Spike disappeared from the BoH app? I checked in yesterday while we were in the trail but it’s missing now entirely from the app and my submissions.
I don’t see it on mine but I submitted everything on the trail so I wonder if I’ll still get it.

Looking forward to the Pritchett Canyon pictures. It has to be my favorite trail in Moab with Area BFE a close second.
I'm curious to hear how Pritchett is since it's been over 10 years since I was on it last.

Still haven't figured out where chicken corners is... what time are you

The trail is no longer listed on the app and on my profile it does not show that I earned the badge. The badge was on my profile yesterday. I have the email confirmation that I earned it.

• Sad
Reactions: Vasq and Apparition
Hopefully you all got the email and can contest it? The badge thing is kinda neat.

opened my app just out of curiosity and it wanted me to re-enter my vin and all my info again...

Last edited:
  • Sad
I'll will be in town late today and still planning to hit Fins and Hells tomorrow. I'm planning to be on the trail by 8:00.

I'm still on for Metal Masher on Friday, but not sure about Cliffhanger, will see how it goes on metal masher. For now I plan on doing steel bender on Saturday, but may try to hit Poison Spider also on that day depending on how much time I have.

FYI my BIL got in today, we’re going to pick his rental up tomorrow at 0800. Our plan is to do chicken corners tomorrow, then fins on Friday. If anyone wants to join let me know.