Utah Team America (World Police)

I'll will be in town late today and still planning to hit Fins and Hells tomorrow. I'm planning to be on the trail by 8:00.

I'm still on for Metal Masher on Friday, but not sure about Cliffhanger, will see how it goes on metal masher. For now I plan on doing steel bender on Saturday, but may try to hit Poison Spider also on that day depending on how much time I have.
Which parking lot do you want to meet at for Fins and Hells today?

Where are the Pritchett pics? I have the BoH app, but never open it. It’s about as cool as the “Trail Rated” badge on the side of later model TJ’s. 🤣

We did Moab Rim today. Met some Razr’s that were tired of rocks and let us know, but had fun watching us.

Where are the Pritchett pics? I have the BoH app, but never open it. It’s about as cool as the “Trail Rated” badge on the side of later model TJ’s. 🤣

We did Moab Rim today. Met some Razr’s that were tired of rocks and let us know, but had fun watching us.
In the official picture thread

Reactions: JMT
Stopped by Dixie 4WD today for some swag, they are south of town on the left. Yakked with owners Sharlett and Milt Thompson.
ADCB6C1A-3F14-467B-AC07-92FC3EAD6976.jpeg
CA21618E-6A16-4DD2-8DBB-6EA81071D225.jpeg
82CB45A1-3CDE-4E05-94E6-0D56F6CEF505.jpeg

Metal masher Jeeps meet at 7:30 leave at 8am. Meet at Gemini bridges parking lot just off 191, a few minutes north of Arches NP entrance.

@DaveF
@qslim
@NashvilleTJ
@Bsulzberger
@stockjeep
@rscanady
@MagnumV8
@GTERDN
@Rwd1960
@SecondChanceTJ

Let me know if anyone isn’t planning on showing

Metal masher Jeeps meet at 7:30 leave at 8am. Meet at Gemini bridges parking lot just off 191, a few minutes north of Arches NP entrance.

@DaveF
@qslim
@NashvilleTJ
@Bsulzberger
@stockjeep
@rscanady
@MagnumV8
@GTERDN
@Rwd1960
@SecondChanceTJ

(y)

Reactions: Apparition

@DaveF
@qslim
@NashvilleTJ
@Bsulzberger
@stockjeep
@rscanady
@MagnumV8
@GTERDN
@Rwd1960
@SecondChanceTJ

App I won’t be there & just realized I did t get to wheel with all week! Next time I’m here I’ll have lockers though so I’ll be able to hang.

Swing by DC33 & snag some shell though dude, we’re at dinner now but will be back in a bit

Reactions: Apparition