Utah Team America (World Police)

Got a confirmation email from KOA today...

Your Campsite:
Individual Tent Site, Water & Electric, Sand Tent Pad

With a truck camper, trailer and Jeep... I hope I'm not fucked. I was told/expecting full hookups and an rv spot.
Hopefully the water and electric is more than it sounds.

Upgraded cabin confirmation for me.

Can’t wait to get out there.

Please add me to Sunday the 25th and Tuesday 27th. I might show up other days, but I'm trying to squeeze in hiking & kayaking too so I'm waitto see the how the weather cooperates.

Reactions: Apparition
Hopefully the water and electric is more than it sounds.

Upgraded cabin confirmation for me.

Can’t wait to get out there.
So I got them on the phone... they were apologetic but nothing else is available. Good news they say the truck will fit in the spot and the jeep, but Trailer has to sit in overflow parking :/ Also it has water and electric, he said good enough for my AC to run... but no septic... so I'll probably have to move the rig at some point and go dump my shit :D Not the best but it should work hopefully.

So I got them on the phone... they were apologetic but nothing else is available. Good news they say the truck will fit in the spot and the jeep, but Trailer has to sit in overflow parking :/ Also it has water and electric, he said good enough for my AC to run... but no septic... so I'll probably have to move the rig at some point and go dump my shit :D Not the best but it should work hopefully.
If I have extra space around my cabin you're free to use it. I'm there Sun-Sat. We're in the high-rent extra deluxe area, probably with our own security. I'll ask them to let you pass :p

I've tasked my 6 year old daughter to make a "Team America HQ" sign for the front of the cabin. We'll see what she comes up with.

Please post up what trails you'd like to join on and I'll add you to them

So here's what I put together for Team America - Open to everybody who wants to go have fun on the trails but please do your own research on your rigs capability.

GMRS channel 19 and I have a CB too we can pick a channel that day if needed

Here are the trails presented to me by others which also hit trails I planned on.

I like the way these were broken down so I'll keep it the same way. Ratings per Red Rock 4 Wheelers if they have it. Times per Trails offroad. I usually take less time but I haven't wheeled with a group in the past. The highest rated trail I've done in Moab was an 8, did it completely solo since we saw nobody out there that day, nothing to winch to but we did it and there were no bypasses.

Open to suggestions and input - it may make sense to pair these up a bit differently.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trail - Rating - Time

Scenic:
Shafer Trail - 2 - 45 minutes
Chicken Corners - 2 - 2 hours
Top of The World - 6 - 4 hours

Technical:
Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold bar Rim - 7 - All day
Pritchett Canyon - 9 - 5 Hours
Moab Rim - 7 - 4 hours
Metal Masher - 7 - 6 Hours
Steel Bender - 6 - 6 hours

Must Do:
Fins and Things - 4 - 4 hours
Hells Revenge - 4 to 8 Obstacle dependent - 4 hours
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Timeline:

Sunday the 25th
- Hells Revenge
-
Fins and Things
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @stockjeep
* @lBasket
* @JnJ_Adventures
* @Brandough
* @MagnumV8
* @WV Wanderer

Monday the 26th
- Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold bar Rim
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @gasiorv
* @qslim
* @stockjeep
* @ncfitton
* @TJTJ04
* @JnJ_Adventures
* @Fourplayntoo

Tuesday the 27th
- Moab Rim
-
Chicken Corners
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @gasiorv
* @NashvilleTJ
* @qslim
* @stockjeep
* @ncfitton
* @TJTJ04
* @JnJ_Adventures
* @Brandough
* @WV Wanderer

Wednesday the 28th
- Pritchett Canyon
* @Apparition
* @NashvilleTJ
* @DaveF
* @gasiorv
* @qslim
* @JnJ_Adventures

Thursday the 29th
- Top of the World
-
Shafer
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @gasiorv
* @stockjeep
* @rscanady

Thursday the 29th - Alternate Group
- Fins and Things
- Baby Lions Back
- Possible Hell's Revenge group to form after fins
* @qslim
* @Bsulzberger

Friday the 30th
- Metal Masher
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @qslim
* @NashvilleTJ
* @Bsulzberger
* @stockjeep
* @rscanady
* @MagnumV8

Friday the 30th - Alternate Group
- Chicken Corners
* @qslim

Saturday the 1st
- Steel Bender
* @Apparition
* @Bsulzberger
* @stockjeep

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi and we would like to go out with you on Friday Metal Masher.
Thanks for putting this together.

I've tasked my 6 year old daughter to make a "Team America HQ" sign for the front of the cabin. We'll see what she comes up with.
I bought a new hat and sunglasses, I’m told I look ridiculous wearing them.

91578C1E-8E1D-4D94-B987-26A65209E879.jpeg

We just got our reservation reminder for our deluxe KOA Cabin. My wife saw a picture of the Keurig that is included in the cabin & said "oh hell no, that's the small one. We're bringing ours."

#camping

I'd like to get going early like meet at the trail head at 7:30 air down and get everything ready then 8 am start the trail, but I'd like to see what those that want to group up would like to do.

This allows for any breakdowns or issues on the trail and if all goes well leaves the afternoon on most days to go explore Moab and the area around it.
@Apparition - I may have missed it, but is the team still planning on 7:30am at the trail head for an 8 am departure on each trail day?

Looking forward to meeting and wheelin’ with you all.