Utah Team America (World Police)

Put me down for Moab Rim on Tuesday as well. One of my favorite trails.

And sorry for the change, but I may try to wheel with the LJ’s on Monday on Hell’s - so go ahead and release my spot on that day. Trying to wheel with as many different folks as I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apparition
Put me down for Moab Rim on Tuesday as well. One of my favorite trails.

And sorry for the change, but I may try to wheel with the LJ’s on Monday on Hell’s - so go ahead and release my spot on that day. Trying to wheel with as many different folks as I can.
Updated

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
I'm in for most of those depending on what the fam has in mind as far as other stuff they want to do. I'm not going to put my name down for anything, but I'll be keeping up on everything Team America. We'll be pulling in Sunday, leaving saturday.

I'm in for most of those depending on what the fam has in mind as far as other stuff they want to do. I'm not going to put my name down for anything, but I'll be keeping up on everything Team America. We'll be pulling in Sunday, leaving saturday.
Added

Reactions: qslim
OMG I'm part of the Team!

I'd like to take the fam (at least the boy) on Poison Spider. Reading your comments from earlier about turning around at the 1/2 way point seems like a doable plan.

if known, please update the first post with comms info for programming radios :)
Haven't figured that out yet. Installing my GMRS this weekend then I need to program my handhelds. If someone wants to pic a channel feel free cause all I know is the stuff costs money at this point.

Haven't figured that out yet. Installing my GMRS this weekend then I need to program my handhelds. If someone wants to pic a channel feel free cause all I know is the stuff costs money at this point.
I just ordered a cheap set of handhelds because I want to be cool like everyone else. There's programming involved?

Please post up what trails you'd like to join on and I'll add you to them

So here's what I put together for Team America - Open to everybody who wants to go have fun on the trails but please do your own research on your rigs capability.

Here are the trails presented to me by others which also hit trails I planned on.

I like the way these were broken down so I'll keep it the same way. Ratings per Red Rock 4 Wheelers if they have it. Times per Trails offroad. I usually take less time but I haven't wheeled with a group in the past. The highest rated trail I've done in Moab was an 8, did it completely solo since we saw nobody out there that day, nothing to winch to but we did it and there were no bypasses.

Open to suggestions and input - it may make sense to pair these up a bit differently.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trail - Rating - Time

Scenic:
Shafer Trail - 2 - 45 minutes
Chicken Corners - 2 - 2 hours
Top of The World - 6 - 4 hours

Technical:
Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold bar Rim - 7 - All day
Pritchett Canyon - 9 - 5 Hours
Moab Rim - 7 - 4 hours
Metal Masher - 7 - 6 Hours
Steel Bender - 6 - 6 hours

Must Do:
Fins and Things - 4 - 4 hours
Hells Revenge - 4 to 8 Obstacle dependent - 4 hours
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Timeline:

Sunday the 25th
- Hells Revenge
-
Fins and Things
* @Apparition
* @DaveF

Monday the 26th
- Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold bar Rim
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @gasiorv
* @qslim

Tuesday the 27th
- Moab Rim
-
Chicken Corners
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @gasiorv
* @NashvilleTJ
* @qslim

Wednesday the 28th
- Pritchett Canyon
* @Apparition
* @NashvilleTJ
* @DaveF
* @gasiorv
* @qslim

Thursday the 29th
- Top of the World
-
Shafer
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @gasiorv

Thursday the 29th - Alternate Group
- Fins and Things
* @qslim

Friday the 30th
- Metal Masher
* @Apparition
* @DaveF
* @qslim
* @NashvilleTJ

Friday the 30th - Alternate Group
- Chicken Corners
* @qslim

Saturday the 1st
- Steel Bender
* @Apparition

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you put me down for Fins on Thursday? I may tack on Hells if we leave early enough.

I am thinking Metal Masher on Friday. I'm on 33's, but have lockers and a belly lift. Not sure about Saturday yet.

Can you put me down for Fins on Thursday? I may tack on Hells if we leave early enough.

I am thinking Metal Masher on Friday. I'm on 33's, but have lockers and a belly lift. Not sure about Saturday yet.
@qslim - you want to add hell's minus named obstacles to the list on Thursday? You should do Baby lions back too.

@Bsulzberger do you want to be tentatively added to Friday and Saturday? For Saturday we'd have to get going early because as soon as I'm done that day it's grab a bite to eat and put the LJ on the trailer for a non-stop drive home. So I'm still tentative for Saturday myself.

@qslim - you want to add hell's minus named obstacles to the list on Thursday? You should do Baby lions back too.

@Bsulzberger do you want to be tentatively added to Friday and Saturday? For Saturday we'd have to get going early because as soon as I'm done that day it's grab a bite to eat and put the LJ on the trailer for a non-stop drive home. So I'm still tentative for Saturday myself.
I can't do Hell's with the BIL's rental, I'm going to shoot for another day earlier in the week...

Never heard of Baby Lions, am I good w/ an unlocked Dana 30/44 on 33s w/ 4"?

I can't do Hell's with the BIL's rental, I'm going to shoot for another day earlier in the week...

Never heard of Baby Lions, am I good w/ an unlocked Dana 30/44 on 33s w/ 4"?
Me last year on Baby Lions back, this is the entire trail. You be the judge.

Reactions: qslim