Team Colorado-Red-Shift-on-35s-Everyone-Except-Wisconsin-is-Invited-No-Pickles-Pretzles-Allowed-Occidental-Belt-Club-We're-Not-A-Team AKA Team Hypen

First post is updated. Also, I ran out of space in the title so our name unfortunately cannot be added to :rolleyes:

Dont be a bunch of hens! I realize we do not know how many people are coming but I do not want to be stuck behind a large group or sit around the parking lot talking shop and slowly making a game plan the day of. We can chat on the trail. Otherwise it will make the day very long and miserable. This is our schedule, you are welcome to come if you meet the requirements. Do your own research and determine if it is something you think you're jeep is capable of. We're a fun group:)

Last edited:
Also, to jab, I think others need a list similar to this and Team LJ. Right now its chaos and I think there will be a lot of confusion on the first day.

Also, to jab, I think others need a list similar to this and Team LJ. Right now its chaos and I think there will be a lot of confusion on the first day.
Agreed, I think without at least some options it will be a lot of "I dunno, what do you want to do?" until someone stands up and lists their day.

Reactions: Apparition
Agreed, I think without at least some options it will be a lot of "I dunno, what do you want to do?" until someone stands up and lists their day.
200.gif

Reactions: rasband
Thanks for getting me to this thread I hope to see you Saturday am. If I’m to green for the group let me down easy. I’ll take all the help with radios Dino will give me. And I know most of the parts on my Jeep I just don’t know what they do🥴

@Jdub Are you comfortable with the more technical and harder trails? Metal Masher is a 6-10 on ratings. Taken from Trails offroad:

Expect 6 foot+ waterfalls, steeper than 50-degree inclines, and plenty of drops that you drag off. It is recommended that you have a lift and lockers before trying this trail.

Rusty Nail will be even tougher (7-8): Rocks and less than 54" tall and/or vertical ledges less than 54" tall and/or near vertical ledges or waterfalls less than 10' foot. Tire placement not good. Can be steep and off-camber

I'd expect some level of body damage on either trail too

I’m thinking going to fins and things and hells revenge taking some or all by passes with you on sat . I’ve done the rubicon but I’m not a dedicated rock crawler so I’ll shy away from pritchards and metal masher etc.I have lockers 35s long arm ,rock jock I might even air down my tires lol.

Reactions: J&M’s ICON
Sorry--had my days mixed up.

@Jdub Fins/Hells is still a bit rough if you do not know what you are doing or comfortable. If you are planning on being with us, you'll be airing down. Don't worry--we'll get you aired back up afterwards.

Well my first time wheeling slick rock so I’m a virgin, I’ll guess I’ll have to try it to see if I’m comfortable , the jeep has the ability but the driver may have to practice the pucker.

Well my first time wheeling slick rock so I’m a virgin, I’ll guess I’ll have to try it to see if I’m comfortable , the jeep has the ability but the driver may have to practice the pucker.
It'll be my first time on slick rock too. We'll get you through though. (y)

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition