Team Colorado-Red-Shift-on-35s-Everyone-Except-Wisconsin-is-Invited-No-Pickles-Pretzles-Allowed-Occidental-Belt-Club-We're-Not-A-Team AKA Team Hypen

For Saturday the first post says to meet at the Baby Lions Back. This recent post says at the parking lot left of the pay station as soon as you enter (this is the lot Hells revenge starts from)

Which are we actually meeting at?

For Saturday the first post says to meet at the Baby Lions Back. This recent post says at the parking lot left of the pay station as soon as you enter (this is the lot Hells revenge starts from)

Which are we actually meeting at?

The parking lot next to the pay station. That will give us plenty of room for everyone to meet. The two are less than a 1/4 mile apart

Reactions: LarryTJ and jjvw
Thank you Colorado for shitty roads and a salt bath for my TJ. 😏 Is there even a CoDOT that does anything other than put Jeep poison on the roadways?

Good fun running i70 today with fender flares too small. Getting that crap onto my OWN windshield when no other cars are nearby

• Haha
Reactions: rasband
@rasband @jjvw due to rear main seal complications, I have to leave a day later than I planned. I hate to be this guy, and it really pains me to say it, but I won't be able to join y'all Saturday. Hopefully I'll get to meet y'all sometime later in the week.
Hope you get things buttoned up soon and you get to come.let me know if your still going to do elephant hill .

Colorado uses mag chloride, so your Jeep should be okay :)
Unfortunately CDOT uses sand, salt, salt brine, mag and combinations of each. Some municipalities only use chemical de-icer now (no sand). Thank new disposal regulations for that.

Now we can have chipped paint, pitted windshields, rusted steel and corroded aluminum and wiring.

Have fun in Moab. Hopefully I can get my POS done in the next month and meet up with you guys for some local trips.

20210424_104230.jpg