Team Colorado-Red-Shift-on-35s-Everyone-Except-Wisconsin-is-Invited-No-Pickles-Pretzles-Allowed-Occidental-Belt-Club-We're-Not-A-Team AKA Team Hypen

Added to Calendar: 04-24-21, 04-25-21, 04-26-21, 04-27-21

It’s pretty magical, I didn’t even use lockers on Fins last fall just to test it out!
I always enjoy watching the TFL guys haul random shit out to fins and make it sound difficult.

Nice guys and I enjoyed chatting with them but fins isn’t that challenging.

I always enjoy watching the TFL guys haul random shit out to fins and make it sound difficult.

Nice guys and I enjoyed chatting with them but fins isn’t that challenging.

That always makes me laugh too, seem like nice guys but it’s definitely more of a production. I’ve been meaning to go check out their local spot they always try offroad vehicles on to see if it’s similarly easy.

Reactions: Apparition
That always makes me laugh too, seem like nice guys but it’s definitely more of a production. I’ve been meaning to go check out their local spot they always try offroad vehicles on to see if it’s similarly easy.
I pulled in to baby lions back and they happened to be there. Talked with Roman, Andre and Tommy for probably 20 minutes. Really were nice as can be and had a lot of questions about my LJ.

I always guessed Roman to be more friendly on the show but no he was really nice.

I’d love to hear about their testing spots cause they don’t look very difficult on their show, cameras don’t capture that stuff too well.

8B51AA50-D1FD-4233-B499-B9E89769739A.jpeg

Just now catching up on the TJ fest thread and just now found this one. I was in for Saturday and Monday, but I may have to skip on Monday since Pritchett was added. I may or may not be on 33's for the trip, it depends on how fast I get the tummy tuck done and everything else buttoned up. I'm still in for Hell's and Fins though!

Reactions: tworley and rasband
I will try and attend at least part of each day on the 24th and 25th
I have done FIns & Metal Masher lots of times. So will do those to try and meet some of you all. I live in Golden Co.

I have not done Rusty nail/Hells revenge before in the LJ so will see how every one is doing before committing to them.

Hope this helps with the counting of people.

Thanks

Current attendees (Note--I am only looking thru this thread, not the original TJFest post):

Saturday April 24th for Fins N' Things / Hells Revenge (group is capped)
tworley
jjvw
Rasband
Jdub
cmitcham
A2frontrange
ChevyKeith
J&M'S ICON
Larry97TJ
Fourplayntoo
Taylormade

Sunday April 25th for Metal Masher / Rusty Nail
tworley
jjvw
Rasband
ChevyKeith

Monday April 26th for Pritchett / Entrada / TOTW / Rose Garden / Onion Creek / Gateway & Castleton
tworley
jjvw
Rasband

Tuesday April 27th for 21 Road
tworley
jjvw
Rasband

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to wheel with you boys this trip due to timing. Looks like you have a pretty exciting schedule, and it should be a good time. Hopefully I can catch you next time.

Current attendees (Note--I am only looking thru this thread, not the original TJFest post):

Saturday April 24th for Fins N' Things / Hells Revenge
tworley
jjvw
Rasband
Jdub
SecondChanceTJ
cmitcham
A2frontrange
ChevyKeith

tworley
jjvw
Rasband
ChevyKeith

Monday April 26th for Pritchett / Entrada / TOTW / Rose Garden / Onion Creek / Gateway & Castleton
tworley
jjvw
Rasband

tworley
jjvw
Rasband
Please add J&Ms ICON to run Saturday April 24th for Fins &Things and Hells. Thank You!!!!

Saturday April 24th for Fins N' Things / Hells Revenge
tworley
jjvw
Rasband
Jdub
SecondChanceTJ
cmitcham
A2frontrange
ChevyKeith
J&M'S ICON

tworley
jjvw
Rasband
ChevyKeith

tworley
jjvw
Rasband

tworley
jjvw
Rasband
@tworley I'm wheeling with you all on Saturday. Please add me to the list for Saturday run (Fins and Hells). Thanks in advance!

If anyone cares to program their own radio, my CO version is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l00DDHX-qdFv1AxD4U65lTMwfU148OdC?usp=sharing

The short is:

1. GMRS 1 - 30
2. FRS 1 - 22
3. MURS 1 - 5
4. Local HAM repeaters (denver, squaw mountain, breck, leadville, vail, glenwood springs, grand junction, 2 different moab repeaters)
5. TJ Fest Channels (fest, colorado, ljs, america, unused)
6. weather stations 1 - 7

With this programming you can just type `101` in channel mode and be on our channel. I think we want to test these somewhat heavily, so it's worth the $30 to join the fun. I have a pre-programed spare I can share while you're with us.

It's up to you to make sure you have the right license for whatever channel you try to TX on, I don't want to maintain 2 versions of this.

I can only program radios that use the same cable I have, if you want yours programmed - show up early to meet. I may say no if there's too much else to get done, but it shouldn't take long.

Reactions: tworley
Hi,
Have you got room for me Saturday? - Saturday April 24th for Fins N' Things / Hells Revenge
First time in Moab. I'm sure I'll do harder runs too, but want to get a feel for things first.
35s, lockers F&R.

Team 'we're-not-a-team' updated trail times (post 1) and Saturday list (#110) updated. We're getting big for Saturday, we may have to split into two groups.

Reactions: rasband and Tob
Ok (puts bad guy hat on)....

We are capping Saturday's run to the current list on post #110. Our group is getting big which adds too much time to the day. As of now we may split into 2 groups so we can get thru the trail in a timely matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tob and rasband
Ok (puts bad guy hat on)....

We are capping Saturday's run to the current list on post #110. Our group is getting big which adds too much time to the day. As of now we may split into 2 groups so we can get thru the trail in a timely matter.
I am running Fins and Hells on Thursday with one of the Team America groups. That could be an option if others are around later in the week.

Reactions: LarryTJ