Team Colorado-Red-Shift-on-35s-Everyone-Except-Wisconsin-is-Invited-No-Pickles-Pretzles-Allowed-Occidental-Belt-Club-We're-Not-A-Team AKA Team Hypen

Bought license and installing GRMS radio in the Jeep. Looks like you all are now on channel 17 GRMS.
See you all Saturday/Sunday - thanks for letting me join your group.

Well, I won't be able to make it sadly. Jeeps not done, tax season extended, and potentially moving to salida for a new job make it impossible. Hopefully I will be able to do Blanca this summer, with anybody else who plans to of course.

Have fun without me y'all 🥒

Reactions: rasband
Well, I won't be able to make it sadly. Jeeps not done, tax season extended, and potentially moving to salida for a new job make it impossible. Hopefully I will be able to do Blanca this summer, with anybody else who plans to of course.

Sorry to hear we’re missing out on Jeeping with one of our own (Colorado’n), maybe next time. Hope all goes well!

Reactions: Xysos

Next time. We will post up some other runs as things continue to thaw.

Reactions: Xysos and tworley
Current attendees (Note--I am only looking thru this thread, not the original TJFest post):

Saturday April 24th for Fins N' Things / Hells Revenge (group is capped)
tworley
jjvw
Rasband
Jdub
SecondChanceTJ
cmitcham
A2frontrange
ChevyKeith
J&M'S ICON
Larry97TJ
Fourplayntoo

Sunday April 25th for Metal Masher / Rusty Nail
tworley
jjvw
Rasband
ChevyKeith

Monday April 26th for Pritchett / Entrada / TOTW / Rose Garden / Onion Creek / Gateway & Castleton
tworley
jjvw
Rasband

Tuesday April 27th for 21 Road
tworley
jjvw
Rasband
Well, shit, guys. I have been so busy rushing to get everything done on my rig I didn't notice how full the group has become. I asked to join in another thread, but didn't think to ask you to add me to the group in this thread. Looks like Saturday is totally fucked for me, so it's just Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday now. Put me down for those days. Maybe Team LJ will have me for Saturday.

Blanca is definitely on our list of trails this year. We have a local who knows it well too:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Xysos and jjvw
Meeting places:

Fins n' Things / Hells Revenge on Saturday at 8am. There is a parking lot just north of the entrance station. Take Sand Flats Rd east out of Moab.
1618938478391.png

Metal Masher and Rusty Nail on Sunday at 7:30 am at Gemini Trailhead. Travel 7 miles on 191 once you cross the Colorado River. There is a parking lot on the west side of 191.
1618938687839.png

Pritchett/Entrada/TOTW/Rose Garden/Onion/Gateway on Monday at 7am at the Pritchett Canyon trailhead. Take Kane Creek Blvd out of Moab. Once you parallel the CO River, travel for 2.9 miles. There will be a parking lot east of Kane Creek Blvd. We'll meet there.
1618939212221.png

Meeting places:

Fins n' Things / Hells Revenge on Saturday at 8am. There is a parking lot just north of the entrance station. Take Sand Flats Rd east out of Moab.
View attachment 245331

Metal Masher and Rusty Nail on Sunday at 7:30 am at Gemini Trailhead. Travel 7 miles on 191 once you cross the Colorado River. There is a parking lot on the west side of 191.
View attachment 245332

Pritchett/Entrada/TOTW/Rose Garden/Onion/Gateway on Monday at 7am at the Pritchett Canyon trailhead. Take Kane Creek Blvd out of Moab. Once you parallel the CO River, travel for 2.9 miles. There will be a parking lot east of Kane Creek Blvd. We'll meet there.
View attachment 245335
GPS Coordinates:

Saturday (this is the Hell's Revenge lot): 38.575376,-109.5247467
Sunday: 38.656368, -109.677568
Monday: 38.535949,-109.5999511

Just as a reminder for anyone joining for Pritchett: There is a small private land we have to pass through and there is a fee, I think it's $2 but have some extra just in case.

Reactions: tworley
@rasband @jjvw due to rear main seal complications, I have to leave a day later than I planned. I hate to be this guy, and it really pains me to say it, but I won't be able to join y'all Saturday. Hopefully I'll get to meet y'all sometime later in the week.
Hope you get the RMS handled and we get to see you later on!

Reactions: Tob