Team LJ: TJ Fest 2021

If we all have LJs, who will we make fun of and show off our superior jeep capabilities to? ;)
Don't worry- there will always be some Tiny Jeep people show up. We will just make them park by us in photo shoot to show they lack the 10" of capability. :ROFLMAO: Then we can guide them down a trail with high frequency rock placements to get them nodding approval for long wheelbase. After which they must also marvel at our added tow load capability and room to haul onboard something more than 1 crescent wrench.

This is the point where they will say something silly like they can fit in mall parking spaces easier and they got better approach angles jada jada jada. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Which team are you?

1614541235096.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: J R
I have a soft top on my LJ - i will be blasting Doors music and staying afar from Edward's scissor hands. Maybe even bringing a 9MM. Will anyone have a welder along to secure Ed's hands? :unsure:

So I'm coming down alone, never been there and I have no idea where to go :) but I'd love to join up and follow along for whatever...

I'll be arriving in town Saturday, staying at the KOH... so I'll be there to wheel Sunday through Friday.

So I'm coming down alone, never been there and I have no idea where to go :) but I'd love to join up and follow along for whatever...

I'll be arriving in town Saturday, staying at the KOH... so I'll be there to wheel Sunday through Friday.
KOH or KOA? See you there Saturday if it’s the KOA.