Team Stay at Home (Hero)

InOmaha

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Everyone has a team for TJ Fest. I have to work. So I'm making this team for those of us who will be living vicariously through the exploits of others. We can compare teams, root for our favorites, bet on who makes it or breaks down, drink too much and tell everyone how we could do things better. Typical stuff people who can't play do at bars.

You can post your setup or not, since it doesn't really matter. However, parking lot shots are recommended.

I'm getting parts in now and working toward next year. So I consider myself on injured reserve and hope to sign with a team next season.

I'm in! My Jeep is still in a whole bunch of pieces, so injured reserve is a good call.
IMG_20210313_195632036.jpg

I'm in! My Jeep is still in a whole bunch of pieces, so injured reserve is a good call. View attachment 241909

I think you could easily get up and running in time. I watch those car shows and they strip a rusted wreck down fix it, paint it, and put it back together in an hour. So if you're by yourself it might take a day or two.

My wife does this to me with home repairs. :unsure:

ya know what we really need.. someone at TJ fest to figure out how to live stream from their drone. I'd buy a tablet and just sit in my jeep in the garage and watch that shit like no tomorrow! :ROFLMAO:
Glad you reminded me, I'd have forgotten it and I have 2!!! Anybody at TJ fest want a Phantom 3 Pro for a fair price?

ya know what we really need.. someone at TJ fest to figure out how to live stream from their drone. I'd buy a tablet and just sit in my jeep in the garage and watch that shit like no tomorrow! :ROFLMAO:

Great IDEA....
I can sit in the garage and smoke my cigar while I watch the videos......