Tell Jeep you want a 100 mpg Jeep

weldedcambolt

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Everybody here that wants a 100 mile per gallon jeep post it here, an tell them why you want a 100 mile per gallon jeep, an i will send this link to jeeps official page.

hey, Jeep,
I want a 100 mile per gallon jeep, to be able to spend more money on parts, for the jeep.

From,
weldedcambolt

will send link 1st of september, so you all have time, to think of why you want your jeep to be a 100 mile per gallon jeep, an to get it posted. :)

Also, if you got any other gripes, put that on there as well. but put it under section 2.

Section one

Section two - other gripes:)

I'm not sure if you are serious or not...I'll presume you are. Why waste the effort there will never be a 100 mpg jeep in the style of the TJ...Never. They are off road vehicles and are basiclly a brick with wheels so it will only be so 'good'. I doubt it will ever see 30 mpg on the road and remain a viable off road vehicle.

Reactions: Starrs and KMG
You can't make a vehicle with the aerodynamics of a Wrangler have 100 mpg... well, not easily at least. The one thing all these high mpg vehicles have in common you'll notice is that they're very low to the ground and very aerodynamic. They cut through the wind, whereas the Wrangler is more like a giant air brake.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Al yal'll, given up way to easy:) You push, they will get it done:) Refrigerator was invented until a person wanted a cold beer, year round. Toilet wasnt invented, until, a person got pissed enough, from, scorpions bitin em. The mirror wasnt invented until, someone got pissed enough, of someone else saying they weren't pretty, an then held it up to the person knocking em, an said, "well you see what you look like, dude":) the lamp shade wasnt invented until, somebody said, " enough of that bulb blarin at me given me a headache you fools". The salt shaker wasnt invented until someone, got sick an tired of asking for someone to drop some salty sweat on their fried dinosaur eggs. The.......:) .....you can do it, tell jeep you want a 100 mpg jeep:) an they will get it done:)

Reactions: DAN05RUBI
You develop it. Start by leaning the front windshield back, sharpening the front grille and lowering it. Oh wait, they already did that with the Jeep Compass!

Al yal'll, given up way to easy:) You push, they will get it done:) Refrigerator was invented until a person wanted a cold beer, year round. Toilet wasnt invented, until, a person got pissed enough, from, scorpions bitin em. The mirror wasnt invented until, someone got pissed enough, of someone else saying they weren't pretty, an then held it up to the person knocking em, an said, "well you see what you look like, dude":) the lamp shade wasnt invented until, somebody said, " enough of that bulb blarin at me given me a headache you fools". The salt shaker wasnt invented until someone, got sick an tired of asking for someone to drop some salty sweat on their fried dinosaur eggs. The.......:) .....you can do it, tell jeep you want a 100 mpg jeep:) an they will get it done:)
Why shoot for a specific number like 100mpg? What benefit does your 100mpg figure provide to you or another consumer? There are many other ways to save money on gas.

I dont think the Jeep Wrangler is having any problems in the sales figures. That being said why would Jeep go back to the drawing board?

People dont buy Wranglers with gas consumption in mind. People have a basic understanding that a Wrangler is going to use more gas per gallon than a vehicle in another class like a honda civic.

Jeep Wranglers are purposely engineered and designed for a specific consumer.

What a Jeep needs is actually a bigger engine. Or atleast something with more power and torque, having more power and torque would increase gas milage which is opposite of what most people “think.”

You develop it. Start by leaning the front windshield back, sharpening the front grille and lowering it. Oh wait, they already did that with the Jeep Compass!
C7730A78-56D8-40CD-BA75-5F82D12B4BF8.jpeg

Reminds me of when the Camaro was re-relased. The windshield was so raked back it immediately stuck out and grabbed my attention when seeing it for the first time in person.

Reactions: JMT
If you want a 100 mpg Jeep why don’t you get a Prius put big tires on it give it a lift. Oh yea you still won’t get 100 mpg. Jeep wranglers are not designed for mpg they are a bad ass utility vehicle designed to fight a war, crawl on rocks, go were others can’t
End of discussion

I had mine at 85+ and had plenty of power left, so I know mine would do 100mph. I think most will do 100.

Does the “report” link at the bottom of each post mean “report to the police?” Consider yourself reported!