Tell Jeep you want a 100 mpg Jeep

Okay, let me tweet this a bit. If you could have your jeep that you have now, with a 100 mpg, without changing the amount that a gallon would describe, would you want this to happen, in the future:) I had to put that in ther, cause when their customers demand same jeep, with 100mpg, they may try to lobby, to get the gallon to be changed to like 7or8 gallons, but called one gallon... if they could burn the fumes from the gas, safely to get to 100 miles a gallon, your all in right, without changing your vehicle physically. :)

Al yal'll, given up way to easy:) You push, they will get it done:) Refrigerator was invented until a person wanted a cold beer, year round. Toilet wasnt invented, until, a person got pissed enough, from, scorpions bitin em. The mirror wasnt invented until, someone got pissed enough, of someone else saying they weren't pretty, an then held it up to the person knocking em, an said, "well you see what you look like, dude":) the lamp shade wasnt invented until, somebody said, " enough of that bulb blarin at me given me a headache you fools". The salt shaker wasnt invented until someone, got sick an tired of asking for someone to drop some salty sweat on their fried dinosaur eggs. The.......:) .....you can do it, tell jeep you want a 100 mpg jeep:) an they will get it done:)

Great if they can do it.....but ,just wondering how it will effect me in my Jeep TJ...I'm not looking at buying a new model at all (or parting with my TJ either)

Reactions: Squatch
Why shoot for a specific number like 100mpg? What benefit does your 100mpg figure provide to you or another consumer? There are many other ways to save money on gas.

I dont think the Jeep Wrangler is having any problems in the sales figures. That being said why would Jeep go back to the drawing board?

People dont buy Wranglers with gas consumption in mind. People have a basic understanding that a Wrangler is going to use more gas per gallon than a vehicle in another class like a honda civic.

Jeep Wranglers are purposely engineered and designed for a specific consumer.

What a Jeep needs is actually a bigger engine. Or atleast something with more power and torque, having more power and torque would increase gas milage which is opposite of what most people “think.”

Cummings makes a diesel for the TJ/LJ for approximately $8000!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

can you show me a non-hybrid car that gets 100mpg??

I'd love to have a little 4cyl diesel like they did on dirt everyday!

Great if they can do it.....but ,just wondering how it will effect me in my Jeep TJ...I'm not looking at buying a new model at all (or parting with my TJ either)
you put the new 100 mile per hour vapor injection system in it:)

If we did not regulate the combustion engine to death, I'd be happy to see an old school style smelly diesel under the hood from the factory. I had a Cherokee in Bosnia with I think a factory Mexican 5 cylinder inline diesel. Went like a raped ape. Maybe it was a six, can't recall for sure. It was not built for the US market. I have also seen plenty of military Jeep CJ-10a jeeps with diesels built as aircraft tugs. But truth be told, the 4.0 will last just as long as any diesel.

Reactions: weldedcambolt
lol, solar panels on the roof on a ringling bros sized vehicle constitutes a hybrid :)

I know 100mpg is obtainable but we will not see one that meets the current needs of car owners that is also practical and affordable for some time.
the solar panel paint is coming out, ther will be no panels an you wont have to plug in anywhere:) your whole house will be painted in solar panel paint, an you just run an elecotrode an you paint over the electrode an it picks up the entire house solar paint activity. but they will be burning just the vapors here shortly to get to the 100 miles per galloon:)

the solar panel paint is coming out, ther will be no panels an you wont have to plug in anywhere:) your whole house will be painted in solar panel paint, an you just run an elecotrode an you paint over the electrode an it picks up the entire house solar paint activity. but they will be burning just the vapors here shortly to get to the 100 miles per galloon:)
They can keep it. I’ll Keep my gasoline

lol, not in our lifetime, solar panel or solar panel paint is not a consistent enough energy source and is still too cost prohibitive for the average person.

oh
lol, not in our lifetime, solar panel or solar panel paint is not a consistent enough energy source and is still too cost prohibitive for the average person.
oh ya, once the co2 hits the upper mark, solar paint will be here in days.....or else all will be dropping over dead...

Why did I even look at this thread...thats 5 wasted minutes I will never get back....
:) you got to take this thread, forward with you thru the future, print it out an tape it to your dash, so your passengers cant read it, while you got the music jammin.....