1. Want to have your TJ featured as the September 2018 "Ride of the Month"? The winner will receive a $200 gift card from Metalcloak! Click here to submit a photo of your TJ. Submissions are accepted until August 20th!
    Dismiss Notice

temeece's 2005 Jeep Wrangler X

Discussion in 'Member's Rides' started by temeece, Jul 30, 2018.

1. temeece

temeece New Member

Just bought my first Jeep this past Thursday. 2005 TJ X. Have wanted one for 40 years and finally made the jump. She is totally stock but have already ordered parts to install a CB and front and rear bumpers. Looking at bikini top ( garage has to be cleaned out first!!!), probably a winch at some point. Tires and wheels are a given. Hope to have her ready to roll after Labor Day, when I make my annual trip to the Outer Banks to surf fish. Have been reading and learning and will continue to do so. My son has JK and has already told me that this TJ will be like my Harley, a big hole that money will fall in...LOL...well I don't have any adult supervision to tell me "NO" so what the heck!!!!

Attached Files:

• jeep.jpg
      jeep.jpg
      File size:
      269.4 KB
      Views:
    TJ2 and Chris like this.
  2. TJ2

TJ2 TJ Addict

That's a Fat Lie !!!!
    The truth is we change components way ahead of time before they break and so, you are safe with us.
    This forum has a serious list of aftermarket "suspect parts" that we think may break early.

#2 TJ2, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    temeece likes this.
  3. Rob5589

Rob5589 Rust•eze Bumper Ointment certified dealer
    Supporting Member

That's a nice TJ. It will only become a drain on the wallet if you hang out here :D

temeece likes this.