temeece's 2005 Jeep Wrangler X

temeece

Just bought my first Jeep this past Thursday. 2005 TJ X. Have wanted one for 40 years and finally made the jump. She is totally stock but have already ordered parts to install a CB and front and rear bumpers. Looking at bikini top ( garage has to be cleaned out first!!!), probably a winch at some point. Tires and wheels are a given. Hope to have her ready to roll after Labor Day, when I make my annual trip to the Outer Banks to surf fish. Have been reading and learning and will continue to do so. My son has JK and has already told me that this TJ will be like my Harley, a big hole that money will fall in...LOL...well I don't have any adult supervision to tell me "NO" so what the heck!!!!

jeep.jpg

Just bought my first Jeep this past Thursday. 2005 TJ X. My son has JK and has already told me that this TJ will be like my Harley, a big hole that money will fall in...LOL...
That's a Fat Lie !!!!
The truth is we change components way ahead of time before they break and so, you are safe with us.
This forum has a serious list of aftermarket "suspect parts" that we think may break early.

Last edited: