TeraFlex 2" rear spacer

Thanks,
Not knowing what the PO did to your Jeep; couldn't hurt to keep an eye the brake lines while lowering the differential.
You don't want to stretch them tight during the spring removal.

Assuming, if done properly (unlikely I'm thinking), a longer line should be fitted when lifting or does a 2" lift normally 'get away' with stock length?

The installation of 2" lift springs is not the problem; lowering the differential to get the springs in could be a concern depending upon what the PO did.
All I am saying is... while lowering the differential; just keep an eye on whether the brake lines are getting stretched.
IF the brake line appears to need a little more length while lowering the differential; you can temporarily remove the bolt holding the brake line to rubber line connector to the frame.

So. Everything loosened off, Jeep in the air, but the brake line disappears above the gas tank? Do I have to drop the tank or am I overlooking something here? Maybe unbolt the junction block from the axle? This a PO modification? or was the line run this way normally?
RearBRline.jpg

So. Everything loosened off, Jeep in the air, but the brake line disappears above the gas tank? Do I have to drop the tank or am I overlooking something here? Maybe unbolt the junction block from the axle? This a PO modification? or was the line run this way normally?
View attachment 362981

That isn't a brake line. It is a rubber breather hose for the differential. Either let it stretch, or yank it free from the axle tube where it looks like it is part of the brake lines. It isn't.

Reactions: dodj
Oh ok. I thought it felt flimsy for a brake line but it goes right to the brake line junction block, so I figured, well, I guess that's a brake line.
Thanks for all your help!

Reactions: jjvw
Well after getting them apart......the bumpstops were part of the teraflex spacer. And the cups were tweaked. Buying new cups...but...what size bumpstops should I install with the 2" lift springs?

Crown bump stop cup 52087635 good for all four corners?