Teraflex Falcon TJ Shocks

Corner specific has nothing to do with anything but fitment. The piggyback reservoir has to be oriented very specifically to mount at a particular corner.

True, and the specific part number might be just different mounting specs. It would be interesting to know if they've done any TJ specific valving.

True, and the specific part number might be just different mounting specs. It would be interesting to know if they've done any TJ specific valving.

Doubtful. These shocks have JK/JL written all over them.

I thought the video made it pretty clear that they are made in house by Teraflex right there in Utah. Nothing outsourced to China. It looked pretty state of the art with attention to quality control in the video. I would expect Fox, Bilstein and others to have similar facilities. The video only gave me more hope that this is a quality component. I wouldn't be scared to run them if they had the right length for my application.

The rear shocks look good, but the front seem too long to me. However, several months ago I sent an email to Falkon and they said they might look into adding additional shocks to the TJ line up after the JL stuff is all on market. So if their is demand they might offer more TJ stuff yet. Reading different reviews on different forums I have only seen positive reviews on the Falkon shocks.

Oh did anyone else notice the graphs in the video? My knowledge is limited, but it appeared to me that they are a linear shock during compression but digressive rebound dampening. Very similar to the graphs I have on my 5160s.