Teraflex Oil Pan Skid - $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Whiz

TJ Enthusiast
Recently upgrade to the Under Cover Skid System and have a gently used Teraflex Oil Pan Skid for sale. In Good Condition, zero impacts to the skid; but has a very minor scrap at the bottom of the oil plug access.

Sells for $129 on Quadratec; yours for the discount price of $100.

Great protection for those running the stock Transfer & Tranny skid, but no protection on the oil pan. I took a hit to the pan prior to installing one and regret no getting it sooner...

Local Purchase Only, sorry i'm to cheap to ship

Thanks for viewing!

Glen

Teraflex_1.jpg
Teraflex_2.jpg

Yes, it has all the original bolts and nuts; but I am out of town until next weekend...

I will be in the birthday area on the 9th-11th; Albion Campground...

Yeah I would like it, but I do not know when I will be in that area again (I actually ended up not going yesterday). Unless I am already going by there the cost for gas does not make it worth it. My companies office is in Los Gatos and I only visit every few months. I will let you know.

Recently upgrade to the Under Cover Skid System and have a gently used Teraflex Oil Pan Skid for sale. In Good Condition, zero impacts to the skid; but has a very minor scrap at the bottom of the oil plug access.

Sells for $129 on Quadratec; yours for the discount price of $100.

Great protection for those running the stock Transfer & Tranny skid, but no protection on the oil pan. I took a hit to the pan prior to installing one and regret no getting it sooner...

Local Purchase Only, sorry i'm to cheap to ship

Thanks for viewing!

Glen

View attachment 17740 View attachment 17741
What skid system did you go with? I'm looking at all the different plates and would like a good solid system.

Status
Not open for further replies.