TeraLow 4:1 gearing transfer case kit ($1000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cra...00650056911768/?sale_post_id=3100650056911768
Never put in Jeep. Teraflex low kit. 4.1 transfercase. 21 spline. Input. Perfect for 2.5 ax5.

1652877053905.png

1652877086166.png

• Love
Reactions: JMT
Works good for a 4.0 too. Anyone wanting a 4:1 TCase over the non-Rubicon 2.72:1.

I have one. Good case. Follow the directions.

It's a 21 spline input so it only fits the AX5 and some automatics from my understanding. But for someone who has a 4 popper and wants better crawling gearing this is a great option.
I had one in my TJ before the engine swap.

I'd enjoy one of these. But I had no idea they were that expensive.

That's what I paid for mine in 2005 so IMO it's not a bad price. Granted you can't get it repaired if it breaks. The one I had is in a friend's YJ and still working.

Reactions: SSTJ and JMT
I can’t win! I’m just gonna delete my posts! 🤣

It's OK we all have to learn somehow. I've made tons of comments that were WRONG on here. But I've learned as I go too.

Reactions: JMT
I doubt it's still available but you can follow the link and see if you can contact the seller.

Hey I bought one today and I am thinking that I counted twenty one spline and I was told it was for a 4.0 so I am researching it but if it is a twenty one and you are still looking for one I have one for sale I am in Tennessee

Hey I bought one today and I am thinking that I counted twenty one spline and I was told it was for a 4.0 so I am researching it but if it is a twenty one and you are still looking for one I have one for sale I am in Tennessee

I may have a twenty one spline np231j with the Tera flex four to one kit for sale I was told it was for a 4.0 and was in a hurry and didn't count the splines so I may have one for a 1000$

Status
Not open for further replies.